Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    I've been using NV Backup for the past few weeks. It's been great, I've had a few hard resets and fully restored using it. It is my favorite backup program currently.
    Jimmie Geddes
    which backup program (backup buddy, nvbackup, or resco) restores full configuration of software? including keeping software registered after a reset?

also....which backup software backs up EVERYTHING..i mean everything including Java? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by palakdesai View Post
    which backup program (backup buddy, nvbackup, or resco) restores full configuration of software? including keeping software registered after a reset?

also....which backup software backs up EVERYTHING..i mean everything including Java? thanks
    palakdesai, just a suggestion; please do not post the same question in tons of threads. I have received the above response at least eight times in the past 20-minutes as you seem to be posting it in every thread containing the word "backup". Just posting in one heavily viewed thread will be sufficient. People here are very responsive. Thanks.
    ok...sorry about that...i tried to do a search on back up programs...however, all i ended up getting were threads where people just thought which backup prog was better...they never really go into the specifics of each...like why would one back up program be better than another...sorry about that
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345