1.    #1  
    Well I am stoked to say the least!!! I have to share my sweet deal today.

I am existing Sprint customer with a phone out of contract. I wanted to buy the 650 because the price dropped since the Treo 700 was released. So I call Sprint Telesales and speak to a lovely young woman and tell her my situation: I want the 650 but I want to pay what a new Sprint customer would pay for the phone ($299) instead of paying $350 at the Sprint store in my home town was asking for. She put me on hold and called another dept (I think customer retention maybe).

After on being hold for a short while, she transferred me over to that department. I spoke to another very helpful, polite Sprint CSU lady. She said, so you want the Treo 650?.... I'm like yes I do very much so. She said, well I'll give you the Treo 650 brand new for $99.99 if you extend your contract.

My mouth about dropped! I come in thinking I might get $50 off of the price that the sprint store offered me and I come away with a brand new Treo 650 for $99.99. YIPPEEEEE~~~! And to think I almost bought a used one on Ebay for $200.

Sprint came through today for me!!!! They rock!!!!
    Congrats! Yes, Sprint is having great deals right now. Hopefully I can get a 700p soon.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I called up retentions today to see what could be done to get a new phone. My current phone gets little to no reception inside while I'm on campus away at school. I explained my problem and was offered the 650 for $99 as well.

The wonderful CSR also offered me the A900 for $79 but I really didn't like the feel of that phone from looking at it and testing it out at stores. I also heard that there were several problems with it (A900) and that Sprint was due to release an updated version of it soon.

So I share your good news, I'm very happy I stuck with Sprint even when they were getting a bad beat several months ago.
    i called sprint this past saturday and conplained and they gave me the same deal they also said i would receive it within 3-5 business days did they tell you the same?
  5.    #5  
    Same. 3-5 days. However, they said I will need to pay $12 in shippnig and an $18 upgrade fee. So really the 650 was $130 total which was fine with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mzill748
    Same. 3-5 days. However, they said I will need to pay $12 in shippnig and an $18 upgrade fee. So really the 650 was $130 total which was fine with me.
    they didn't charge me a shipping or upgrade fee they even waived the activation fee..
    ^^^ Same with me. I was on the phone for awhile with the CSR so I guess she took a liking to me and our conversation.

To the other user, did you ask about the activation? Because if you do, then they usually waive the fee. She threw in free shipping as well, and yes, she said it would arrive by the end of the week. I read somewhere that they ship from MD so it shouldn't be too long if you're on the east coast.
    I got my brand new Sprint Treo 2 months ago for $150.00 with contract. I would say that was a good deal 2 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigthrust
    I got my brand new Sprint Treo 2 months ago for $150.00 with contract. I would say that was a good deal 2 months ago.
    Why are you just telling us about it now??? lol
    i could of used it 2 months ago!!!
    i just got it im in love again
    My Dad called Sprint and after talking to 2 reps, he got one who sold him the 650 for $75.
    He had to renew for 2 years but that's cool with him.
    Now I can get him a SD card and screen protectors for Father's Day.
    Now I can get him a SD card and screen protectors for Father's Day.
    Tech gifts are the best gifts
    Last I checked, local storeds were selling existing Sprint customers 650's for $125....that wa sbefore 700p broke tho.
    the 650 must not really be selling since the 700 is out
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I saw this post so I thought I would try to get one for this price as well. I called in and the girl was reluctant at first, but then came back and said she would give me the same deal. I also got a $50 service credit and my nights now start at 7:00 PM, so guess I am stuck with Sprint for 2 more years, but it was worth it.
    Now I have to go sell the usd Treo I just bought on ebay, so it goes back on ebay now.