1.    #1  
    I can't find the file to beam it. Has anyone done it?
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    I used fileZ to transfer my call log from my Treo600 to my 700p. It reads the data just fine. I have call history from October 2003
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    It's called PhoneCallDB
  4.    #4  
    Thanks I worked.
    Is there any way to merge the two? I don't want to lose the calls I've already made with my new 700.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  6.    #6  
    When i just did it I only lost any calls done today. All other ones are there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    Is there any way to merge the two? I don't want to lose the calls I've already made with my new 700.
    You can do it by using a program called TCLT - Treo Call log tool which exports the phonecall DB to an excel (rather csv) file on the SD card. Doing that for both, copying and pasting in excel, putting one file back on the SD and using TCLT to transfer back to the Palm database.

TCLt - http://www.ranosoft.net/tclt/index.html
    ooo sweet... thanks!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Now that I tried it, I can't get it to work! Were you sucesfful in trasnfering back using TCLT or any other program?