1.    #1  
    I notice the absence of the trusty Note Pad function I so much used on the T3 I upgraded from. Is there some other software out there that will allow me to save handwritten notes and drawings on my VZW 700P?
    Search the 650 section. I believe, way back when, the Notepad PRC's were posted somewhere. I have them, and can send them to someone to host (i dont' have a file server) and you can install notepad on your 700. That's what i did.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for that suggestion. I found the prc's where you said they would be, downloaded them, saved them to my card, Filez copies to internal memory and away it runs. Just like before. Appreciate the assistance. My first post to these boards and got what I needed.
    I am using notepad from the t5 that has 5 way nav support. Put it on a sd card and use filez to move it over. Here ya go
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jimmie Geddes
    Certainly happy to help whenever i can. Jimmie, thanks for posting those. It never occurred to me to just add the files as an attachment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I am using notepad from the t5 that has 5 way nav support. Put it on a sd card and use filez to move it over. Here ya go
    Many thanks!
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Does this app support handwriting recognition?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    May I ask a totally n00b question? Why must the prc's be installed to the external card and then copied over?

I did try to install it into regular memory and I see that doesn't work, but can someone provide a short explanation as to why?

Thank you.
    Thanks, Jimmie.
    What is the difference between the two files you posted?
    Palm V --> Clie 610 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 ("verizonfied") --> Treo 650 ("verizonfied") --> Vz Treo 700p -->AT&T Tilt
    Quote Originally Posted by neoclassicist
    May I ask a totally n00b question? Why must the prc's be installed to the external card and then copied over?

I did try to install it into regular memory and I see that doesn't work, but can someone provide a short explanation as to why?
    I tried that as well, and also had the installation fail. Works fine copying over from a card. I'm curious too.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Does this app support handwriting recognition?
    No, it's just a jotting/drawing/blackboard type of app.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    I wish these notes would sync back over to the desktop (a Mac, in my case.)

Thanks for sharing the prc's, Jimmie!
    I'm not sure what the difference is between the 2 .prc's I just know that I needed to install both.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Can you all beam notes when you put memo pad on your T600 in this fashion? I got mine installed and working, but when I went to beam a note I got an error message about a PNG file not found...

Thanks
    I also get the same error. I mainly use bugme, I installed this to try it out and post it here.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Help-- When I download the files to my SD card..they arent there after the sync...can anyone help?
    Re: post #12

Will notes not sync to Palm desktop? I recently upgraded from my TT and the notes are still there in my Palm desktop. I really would like to have Notepad back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    By five-way nav support, do you mean the scroll bar? I've installed a set of files form this site, and while five-way support works to move from the title field to the buttons, it does not control the scroll bar, say as it does on the T3.

Frankly, when I'm driving, I'd like to be able to control the scroll bar. How does yours work?
    Blogging at Agabus.com

Palm V > Vx > Clie Peg T615C > T3 > Clie TH55 > T3 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p & T3
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat
    Can you all beam notes when you put memo pad on your T600 in this fashion? I got mine installed and working, but when I went to beam a note I got an error message about a PNG file not found...

Thanks
    This thread, Note Pad, says two more files are needed, which are included in the thread. These Note Pad files come from the Tungsten C, so I'm not sure they'll work with just any version of Note Pad.
    Blogging at Agabus.com

Palm V > Vx > Clie Peg T615C > T3 > Clie TH55 > T3 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p & T3