1.    #1  
    Anyone have a copy of this software? The Palm website only lets you download it once and I lost it from my computer. Repeated calls to Palm and Verizon tech support say that they can't authorize me to re-download it because my serial number already did. They said I should ask someone else with a Treo if I can get it.

My Versamail 3.0c works from installation to the next hotsync and then I just get a blank screen every time I try to load it up. So, I'm trying to re-download 3.1 because that version seemed a little more stable. Any other ideas?

Thanks!
    Mike
    Isn't this included in the relevant ROM update?
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...reo650updater/

I wasn't aware of a stand-alone updater for Versamail.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    No, I believe that's 3.0c, 3.1 is a separate installer on the Palm support page. Everybody bags on Versamail but I was fairly satisfied with it until this happened. It's still three weeks until I get my 700p and I need to sync my calendar up with my company's Exchange server.
    I have version 3.1D-1 on my Cingular 650 via their ROM update.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    3.1E Unlocked Palmone branded 650 FW 1.71 SW 1.20-ENA
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I get it. You are a Verizon owner and Verizon does not include this in ROM. You tried this
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...versamail.html
    and are unable to re-download.

Sorry. I have no ideas on this.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
  7.    #7  
    Anyone else have ideas? If you're a Verizon owner with the updated file, I'd really appreciate it. Palm support had me call corporate and ask but they haven't returned my phone calls. They asked if I had any friends who had a Treo on Verizon and could download it, but I don't. I just did a hard reset and I'd hate to do another one.
    Mike,
    PM me with an email address and I'll send you the software.
    I need it the software as well... can you email it to me as well?
    On a similar note, I have an unbranded and unlocked Cingular phone. I'm running the 1.20 update which has VersaMail 3.1E, but I don't have the corresponding desktop software. Where would I look for it, if anywhere at all?
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA