1.    #1  
    Hi there,

Is anyone else experiencing what I refer to as shadow, duplicate calendar entries on the Treo? I have used Goodlink for quite some time and just noticced this occurring more and more frquently. My Outlook calendar only shows the appointment once, but it's on the Treo twice in Goodlink (one showing a blue side border and one showing gray). Has anyone figured out what's causing this?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    I just had a customer have this issue and upgrading him from 4.7 handheld software to 4.8 took care of the issue.
    | Ted Johnson | Tech Support Lead, Lanlogic Inc | www.lanlogic.net |
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the response. Unfortunately, our corporate folks control which versions of the software we use. I guess I'll have to wait.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
  4.    #4  
    Just checked my Goodlink. Shows up as 4.5 I guess we're really behind-the-times.
    J.
    Quote Originally Posted by jquinn14
    Just checked my Goodlink. Shows up as 4.5 I guess we're really behind-the-times.
    Yup. I would recommend 4.7 at the least, though 4.8 is your best bet. Your IT folks can upgrade. Not a huge deal.
    I seem to see duplicates on the Treo when a calendar invite is updated. There is an entry corresponding to the original and the new event. I see this periodically when people update the invite to include more details.

Are there any workarounds? These duplicate items do not appear in Entourage or Outlook - just on the handheld within Goodlink.

Joe