Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FWIW - Virtually all of my bus. travel is Intl. I txt all over Europe as well as Australia and it normally works fine.

However, I have had a few cases where the text msgs were lost - ie.. said they were sent successfully but recipient never received them...

Norm
    Welll, for a T650 on T-Mobile, I find I can text all over the world at $0.15/message. If you're doing it from the U.S. be sure to have the complete phone number (it's a mobile phone you're texting too, naturally) meaning 011-country code-city code-telephone number.

It gets expensive fast, considering I'm on T-Mobile's "all you can eat for $9.99" plan for domestic text messages. But it's a really, really convenient to reach people across time zones.
    From the UK, i text people in Spain and France for 20p. Thats double the normal rate.

So much eaiser and cheaper to use IM or Email on the move.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR View Post
    From the UK, i text people in Spain and France for 20p. Thats double the normal rate.

So much eaiser and cheaper to use IM or Email on the move.
    I agree. I'd like to do that but first I have to train people to use IM or email while they're on the go.

And they have these pathetic mobile phones--can you believe it, no QWERTY, no browser, etc. etc. Evidently these people I text must be converted to the Church of the One True Treo.
    Just did real time SMS exchange with brother-in-law in India . . . not sure which provider he is with . . .
    TRG Pro -> m515 -> Tungsten E -> Palm TX -> Treo 700P
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12