Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    A question for those using Nutshell pouch with skinned Treo 650: I know their site says it works with the Boxwave Flexiskin. Is anyone using it with another skin, like the Spec Gripskin or Toughskin? Do they fit as well?

Thanks.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster
    A question for those using Nutshell pouch with skinned Treo 650: I know their site says it works with the Boxwave Flexiskin. Is anyone using it with another skin, like the Spec Gripskin or Toughskin? Do they fit as well?

Thanks.
    I was hoping someone knew the answer to this question because I just purchased a Gripskin and would like a pouch also. My wife and I inline skate and do a bit of hiking and I need a pouch that will fit the gripskin for these times.

http://shop.treonauts.com/images/pro...97/large/3.jpg

I was thinking a case like this would work since it has lacing on the sides. It would probably have to be a case with lacing or with a stretch fabric on the sides.
    Last edited by Mulligan Al; 08/09/2006 at 04:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    The skin has to be extremely thin to work. A Spec skin would not go in at all. I really liked my Nutshell except for the fact it would press a button, normally B when the phone rang or I was on a call. Nothing quite like the unexpected 10 second DTMF tone.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Thanks twitch3, I guess I'll be returning my Gripskin and investing in a zCover. I sure didn't want to spend $35 on a skin but from what I've read here the Z is a pretty good covers.