Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I use a Tomtom Navigator 5 with my Treo 650 (unlocked GSM on T-Mobile), and wondering if there's any way to get rid of or bypass the Legal Notice screen that appears whenever you start Navigator? It gets old and cumbersome to see this screen and touching "I agree" all the time.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I don't get that with the UK version. It only happened when I initially installed it.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    I would like to know that myself.
    I find it equally annoying - the only saving grace I have found is that you can tap any where on the screen not just the accept button. If you find a solution to getting rid of the screen altogether - PLEASE post.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I installed a program called EZRocker, which lets you use the 5-way nav button as a mouse. I still have to click on the legal agreement, but at least I don't have to take out my stylus or use my finger to do it. You can read about EZRocker on PalmGear (or just do a Google search.)
    Clicking on the center button of the 5-way nav makes it go away for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    I don't get that with the UK version. It only happened when I initially installed it.
    Dat's cause you don't have so many lawyers over there
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Dat's cause you don't have so many lawyers over there
    Hey now!