Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    The newest beta works fine now with the 5-way.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Thank you so much. One of my favorite apps is now updated to work completely with my 700p
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    thanks Rick - DA works perfectly now!
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k1davis
    Also, a suggestion: When the app is launched, could "Business" be the first (default) option? I need to look up business far more often than people. I suspect that would be true for most people, but I could be wrong. Either way, that would be a "nice to have" - not manditory.
    The 5-way now works great

I'd also like to see the above suggestion.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    5-way button now supported here.
    Sweet! 5-way works on every screen now! Thanks for the update!
    For some strange reason I'm not able to install the latest version on my phone. I just gets stuck during the hot sync and never installs. Strange. At first I thought it was my phone or even the Palm software, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it and still had the same issue. Just to be certain it was the app that wasn't working and not my setup I tried to install another app and it worked with no problem.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Did you guys uninstall the previous version of DA b4 installing the latest?
    Quote Originally Posted by theswami
    Sure did.

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    No, I just installed it over the previous version.
    Works great for me.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    Sure did.
    The alternative to uninstalling the previous version is installing the new version on top of the old version. Is that less confusing?

(Frankly, it is also possible that the Treo could treat each "version" as a new application.)
    The alternative to uninstalling the previous version is installing the new version on top of the old version. Is that less confusing?

(Frankly, it is also possible that the Treo could treat each "version" as a new application.)
    This isn't an issue of it being confusing, it's an issue of the latest version simply not installing on my phone. I'm not doing anything different with the latest version than I did with previous ones, but when I hot sync it gets stuck for some unknown reason. When I get a chance I'll try installing one of the older beta versions and then try installing the update on top of it and see what happens. I'll post my results.

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    For some strange reason I'm not able to install the latest version on my phone. I just gets stuck during the hot sync and never installs. Strange. At first I thought it was my phone or even the Palm software, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it and still had the same issue. Just to be certain it was the app that wasn't working and not my setup I tried to install another app and it worked with no problem.
    I installed right over the old version. I didn't Hoysync.. I did an OTA install. Give that a shot.
    I did an OTA install from the link in this thread, seems to work like a charm.
    I did OTA over old version as well with no problem.

Thanks again Rick.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I did an OTA over the prior version and it worked fine. Then i deleted and installed OTA again and DA still works fine. I remember on previous versions that Rick recommended that you delete DA b4 installing upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    5-way button now supported here.
    link not working
    I installed the new beta. 5-way works great! Neat application!

I found that reverse lookup is broken, crashes each time. I get:

getting page
    parsing data
    crash

Getting page seems to be on the screen a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor
    I installed the new beta. 5-way works great! Neat application!

I found that reverse lookup is broken, crashes each time. I get:

getting page
    parsing data
    crash

Getting page seems to be on the screen a long time.
    Strange. Reverse lookup is working for me. Have you tried several different lookups? Does it crash for both reverse lookup by phone # and address? Try looking up a business on yp.com and then doing a reverse lookup for them by phone & by address.

If all fails, try deleting the app and re-installing.

If you are still having problems with specific address(es), please share your lookup so others can try.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    link not working
    Try it again. I just tried it and link works for me.
    I intalled it and when I open it, my screen goes white, and that's it. Anyone else experiencing this?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast