Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thank the sweet baby Jeebus! My favorite app is back!
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo
    However, 5 way doesn't work in the main screen nore does it work in any of the drill down screens (Residential, Business, etc.) prior to the results screen. I am sure that Rick will figure out how to get the 5 way functionality back.
    Yes, I know. That's why I specifically mentioned the results window where the 5 way does work.

Chuck....LOL
    Hi All -

I'm getting a blank white screen when I start up the new Beta. Rick sent it to me directly, so I'm pretty sure it's the latest version. I did, however, install it to the SD card.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Larry Z.
    That's me in the photo - you can check out my kung fu school at http://www.kungfuschool.org
    Hi. How is Rick coming along with the udpates? I'm going to install this beta, since it's better than the current version I have, and I look forward to the final release. He's getting another donation too for working so hard on this!
    Quote Originally Posted by LZMutant
    Hi All -

I'm getting a blank white screen when I start up the new Beta. Rick sent it to me directly, so I'm pretty sure it's the latest version. I did, however, install it to the SD card.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Larry Z.
    I redownloaded the software, and now it works just fine.

Thanks, Rick!
    Larry Z.
    That's me in the photo - you can check out my kung fu school at http://www.kungfuschool.org
    Last I heard, the 5-Way support wasn't working on the 700p. Has there been an update since then?

Rick: Lots of us love your app. I'll be sure to send a contribution once it's finished.

Thanks!
    will 3.23 work on the T650?
    Quote Originally Posted by LZMutant
    Hi All -

I'm getting a blank white screen when I start up the new Beta.
    I was getting this same screen so I deleted it and tried to get the .prc from link #1, then the link from the referred post. It says it syncs but I can't get it to open. Any ideas?
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Disregard. I got it.
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    The link to DA in post #1 does not work at all for me. Can someone kindly copy the .prc or zip file to this thread please? Thanks! Casey
    It works on the Treo 650. Ben
    Happy days! Directory Assistant now works well for me on my 700p !! Scrolling, dialing, and Mapquest now work correctly again!

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Happy days! Directory Assistant now works well for me on my 700p !! Scrolling, dialing, and Mapquest now work correctly again!

Casey
    What version?
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    The link to DA in post #1 does not work at all for me. Can someone kindly copy the .prc or zip file to this thread please? Thanks! Casey
    The link is working correctly for me, but I posted an attachment of B2 to the first post for your convenience.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    stroths, Rick,
    I just redownloaded the B2 version did a fresh install and I still have no 5 way on the main form. Is there something I can do to help? Any kind of info you need?
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
    Same here. No 5 way support in certain parts of the app.
    Same here. 5 way support needs work.

Also, a suggestion: When the app is launched, could "Business" be the first (default) option? I need to look up business far more often than people. I suspect that would be true for most people, but I could be wrong. Either way, that would be a "nice to have" - not manditory.

I can't help with the programming, but I promise to make a contribution when you get it working.
    Any news on the 5 way nav issue? It's been two days since the last post. Has anyone had any communications with Rick?

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Somewhat strange question. I've downloaded the beta and am getting the same results as everyone else except...no icon in ZLauncher (there is one in the Palm launcher). I can only get DA from the fav button I have in my phone.
    5-way button now supported here.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast