1.    #1  
    Well, I'm finally back in the Palm fold after many years away -- the EVDO convinced me to get my first Treo, the Verizon 700P.

All is well -- cool phone, fast network, etc. Sync is going pretty well, but I can't figure out how to do one key thing:

Most of my Outlook information is in my Personal Folder files (contacts, tasks, memos). But I keep my calendar on the exchange server with a local copy so that I can share it with others in my department. (Within Outlook, it appears to be a calendar folder in a different set of folders).

Other sync solutions I've used (for example, intellisync for the Sidekick) have had no problem with this setup: I just "browse" my folders to the right calendar folder and things sync up. But the conduit for the 700p won't let me browse anything but the Personal Folders, so I can't sync my calendar.

Any suggestions? Am I missing something? If I could get in and hack the preferences, I could give it the correct path....any other ideas?

Thanks!

- Andy
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    honestly the best thing you could do is copy everything over to the server. I say copy as you will at least still have a backup. I prefer it this way as I can add a number on my phone and it syncs to my computer over the air the nest time the contacts sync. Same thing if you add it on your computer, it gets sent to the phone on the next sync. It also makes hotsyncing the phone so much faster as you can just go in and choose do nothing for contacts and calendar.