Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I baught my Treo 650 fropm these guys in December. They are perfectly legit. The deal was great! I paid $75 for it and was able to sell my Treo 600 for $100! The phone has been great! I plan to add a phone and get the 700P either from them or from one of the others doing the same thing on Ebay. Watch the price war. They all started the 700P at $140 - $175 (some higher). The main ones went down to $99 within a few days!.

Aryeh
  2.    #22  
    "By: JerryL356 at Yesterday 04:02 PM

I just ordered the $99 700p from Sprintnetwork. It is a 2yr plan and you must take the 1000
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  3.    #23  
    "By: JerryL356 at Yesterday 04:02 PM

I just ordered the $99 700p from Sprintnetwork. It is a 2yr plan and you must take the 1000 minute plan for $60. You can change the plan after 1 month. You get power vision free for the first month. You will be billed after the first month by Sprint for the $99. Seems too good to be true. I should receive it Tuesday or Wednesday."

Well? How did it go?
    VisorPhone Clone
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I just received my phone 10 minutes ago and everything seems to be OK. The final determination will be when I receive my 1st bill from Sprint.
  5.    #25  
    What plan/restriction did you have to agree to?
    VisorPhone Clone
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Read your previous post.
    My brother received his this morning and it was ready to go out of the box.
    I've been reading quite a few posts/messages over the past few weeks and I have a really idiotic question.

For someone thinking of activating a new Sprint account - and wanting to purchase a new 700p, why would you puchase a 700p from anywhere BUT Sprintnetwork on eBay? What disadvantages are there? This appears to be a no brainer. What am I missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    I've been reading quite a few posts/messages over the past few weeks and I have a really idiotic question.

For someone thinking of activating a new Sprint account - and wanting to purchase a new 700p, why would you puchase a 700p from anywhere BUT Sprintnetwork on eBay? What disadvantages are there? This appears to be a no brainer. What am I missing?
    With SprintNetwork, you cannot change your plan until after the first billing cycle. If you want SERO, this could be an issue since SERO ends on 6/30/2006.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I just looked at my bill on the Sprint web site and it seems the charge $549.99 for the phone with $394.99 in credits. I owe $155.12 for the 1000 minute plan and the Treo700p. That is a little less than expected ($160.00). That is a great deal and the service was great.

Exactly. There is no reason to buy from anywhere else, except for that peace of mind you get from buying direct from palm or sprint. I guess to some people, that piece of mind is worth an extra $200-$300.

The only real disadvantage is that you have to get the $59 plan for the first month. You can change it later though. And if I recall correctly, you get free unlimited data for the first month with that plan. Can someone confirm this? If that was true then that would change a lot.

Not missing a thing. It is what it is. He was problem free to work with.
    Just got my phone from sprintnetwork. Problem free transaction.

I plan to move to a shared plan or SERO...At least I think SERO is an option (hoping they'll extend the plan past 6/30/2006). Phone came directly from sprint and nothing missing from the packaging.

I know you can change plans after 30 days but what about adding features? I would like to add the Sprint-to-Home feature for $5...I can do this without penalty right? I was told anyway I could but just wanted to see if anybody has added features before I give it a shot.

Great forum!

--
    sji
    I just ordered my phone today. Peter, the guy i talked to, offered the entire first month free, so my first bill, hopefully, will just reflect the 79.99 for the phone.

I discovered another restriction - you must keep the same number with sprint for 6 months. Not sure how big a deal that would be.

I had to give him a bunch of info over the phone and fax two forms of ID. That was pretty much it. The phone will arrive tomorrow.
    I picked up my 6700 with them on a second line a while back... no problems what so ever. Since then a few of my friends have also used them with no problems either.
    Iíve bought two 700pís from them for $79 - they lowered their price recently. (The Mrs. and I had 600ís with T-Mobile previously.) The deal is legit and the service is great. You really do get your phone the next day with no shipping charges and no activation fee. You just have to follow their rules in terms of sticking with the plan you choose until you get your bill.
    I'm glad I find recent posts on this forum! My contract just expired with Tmobile and on the same day I discover this Ebay shop sprintservice. I am planning on porting my number from Tmobile and getting the LX Fusic. I have three other lines in a family plan with cingular until August, so I also plan to add those lines to the account I will create today.

I spoke to the guy who sells these phones and he seems to be comprehensive about answering questions.

Is there anything else I should be aware about?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sjohni
    Just got my phone from sprintnetwork. Problem free transaction.

I plan to move to a shared plan or SERO...At least I think SERO is an option (hoping they'll extend the plan past 6/30/2006). Phone came directly from sprint and nothing missing from the packaging.

<snip>

I was able to move my Treo 700p phone to the SERO plan (500 minute, can change with no penalty to a higher plan within 3 mos) with no question or problems. If you plan to do the same, go for it!

--
    sji
    I ordered from sprintnetwork and got my phone 2 days ago, I also was also successfully able to port my number. The thing I don't understand about them is I signed up on sprint.com to see my account/invoice and see a charge of 300+ dollars, assuming it's the phone price. Will this price be credited back to my account if I don't change my plan for a month?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12