1.    #1  
    I am probably missing something simple, but my 650 has started to push all calls to voicemail. My phone never rings, but I'll get the sounds for the new voicemail.
    I also noticed that MOST of my incoming calls are not listed in my call log. In fact, none are listed in the last few days.
    I have tried calling my 650 from my home phone, and it does not ring, nor does it let me know that I missed a call. Only if I leave a voicemail will it notify me.

I have checked my sounds in preferences and they have not changed.

Am I missing something? Anybody got any ideas?

Thanx a bunh,
    Ron
    My 700p has started to do the same thing at random times. Sometimes, I receive calls for a couple of hours. Most of the time, it just sends everyone straight to my voicemail. Really want to hear any ideas on this.
    N

Sounds like you and RBBRMADE's phones are not being recognized by your carrier. This will happen if you're in a low or no service area. Not receiving the call, not registering in the call log, and direct to voice mail are all indications of the network not seeing your phone.

Give a your carrier a call on a land line (or other phone) and see if they can call you. Make sure you do the roaming update periodically. I find it really does help with signal strength on the Verizon network.

Good Luck!
    What carriers?
    Check the settings in the Phone app under Call Preferences. Perhaps "forward all calls" got set somehow.
    -Jeff DLB
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
  6.    #6  
    Mine has done this the last two weekends for 2 to 3 days at a time.
    No reason, no changes, no different locations.....