1.    #1  
    The old Freeware games from Dave Mayes, patched so that they work in Color on the Treo 700p. They were only black and white when I went from the Treo 650 to the 700p.

Ok..these both work on my unit anyway.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mogulman; 06/05/2006 at 04:47 PM.
    THANKS!!!! I love Rally 1000, and was not very happy when I saw b&w! Thanks again!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Well, cribbage is in color but rally is still b&w. Even after deleting old rally, reset, install new rally, reset I had no color. Any ideas?
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  4.    #4  
    oops..uploaded the wrong version..let me try again.. Updated at top
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    Well, cribbage is in color but rally is still b&w. Even after deleting old rally, reset, install new rally, reset I had no color. Any ideas?
    Same here. You're only half my hero now
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    oops..uploaded the wrong version..let me try again.. Updated at top
    Got it. Causes soft reset Treo 650...
  7.    #7  
    hmm.. wierd.. I uploaded rally1000 again directly from my Treo 700. If that doesn't work, then I don't know why it is causing a reset on yours.
    If you want to patch your own copy of the game(s) (or are the technical type and want to know what the patch is doing and how it could be applied to other old 8-bit color games), see the 1src.com thread Color apps show B&W on TX? which first described the patch, as I originally posted in the Rally 1000 Not working in color on Treo 600? thread here.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Patched Rally1000 working in color on my 700p. Sweeeeet. Thanks!
    Thank you for the Rally patch. I'm using a Cingular branded 650, and my previous version of Rally reverted to B&W after the last official firmware update. I just installed your patch and it seems to be working fine. Glad to have the game in color again!
    The patched version also works in color on my Tungsten E2.
    Great, thanks.