Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    The quickest resolve that I have found is to open the picture and select 'Draw on...' from the menu and then save it. You dont have to do anything to the picture, but when you save it, the padlock will no longer be there. Beats sending it to an email or whatever else people are doing!
    Good suggestion, going to try that...thanks!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/x0/mxmas.gif
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    The quickest resolve that I have found is to open the picture and select 'Draw on...' from the menu and then save it. You dont have to do anything to the picture, but when you save it, the padlock will no longer be there. Beats sending it to an email or whatever else people are doing!
    awesome idea.. thanks!! I will do that...
    My good deed for the season! Now where is my PS3, santa...?!
    Update...I have found that using the Pics & Videos program on the 700p, you can download pics without the locked icon. It doesnt work for received pics, though, because they dont have a category for that yet (why not).

Speaking of which, anyone else having problems with their Sprint PictureMail? I log online to re-download a pic someone sent me, and try to forward or download the pic that I want and the page just keeps loading! I have tried many different pics, but the same thing happens. Anyone else?
    i have the same problem and tried all of these suggestions and it didnt work for me, even the draw on option was of no help
    the only thing that worked for me is to forward the pic mail to my reg email account on my pc, save it to the pc and than sync it with my palm
    it wont be locked anymore but the size is reduced
    u can use filez to unlock ringers but not pictures, so that way u can share your ringers
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I can't get this to work for me. I have tried doing nothing and saving, actually drawing on it and saving, changing the name and saving... Still doesn't work. Oh well.
    yeah..I don't know why it doesn't work for me anymore either! try the method I posted earlier today! Sprint really needs to implement MMS like Verizon!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I couldn't get the draw on trick to work for me either. can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to reset my password, or what exactly bad ash and geezy had to do to get this to work for them?
    sucks. just happened to me for about the last month. before that everything was fine.
    Has anybody been successful in getting the lock to go away? I cannot do it with any of the suggestions here. Do you know when Sprint may fix this whole Picture Mail mess? How come you just can't attached the pics as an e-mail attachment>?
    Quote Originally Posted by dwheaton View Post
    Has anybody been successful in getting the lock to go away? I cannot do it with any of the suggestions here. Do you know when Sprint may fix this whole Picture Mail mess? How come you just can't attached the pics as an e-mail attachment>?
    Nothing new has progressed. Just send it to an email address and download it from there and transfer it to your Treo.
    do above or u can try holding stylus on picture and a popup will appear to save picture, once u save it wont be saved locked but will be smaller then u actually want, try it out
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12