Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I have Mozilla Thunderbird installed. The following is copy pasted from TB's about box (to give you version info):
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4
    I have an extension called PalmSync installed (can be found here).

Has anyone else used this extension? Have you experienced any problems? Are there any better extensions that I could use to HotSync my contacts with TB?

I don't know why but any contacts in the Personal category on the Treo do NOT get sync'd into the Personal Address Book in TB. The Personal Address Book in TB remains EMPTY.

TIA!
    Don

Handspring Visor => Handspring Visor Deluxe => Sony Clie T615c => Treo 650 on Verizon => Treo 700p on Verizon
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Doesn't anyone around here use Mozilla?
    Don

Handspring Visor => Handspring Visor Deluxe => Sony Clie T615c => Treo 650 on Verizon => Treo 700p on Verizon
    I use Mozilla but sync with Outlook. I imported email adresses to TB from Outlook.
    Mozilla has been replaced by Sea Monkey and is therefore not being updated any more. I have not tried using it in conjunction with my Treo. Ben
    From the Mozilla SIte

Within the next week Mozilla Corporation will be releasing a set of security and stability updates to Firefox, Thunderbird and the legacy Mozilla Suite.

More details on these updates will be available soon and will be posted to http://www.mozilla.com.

These releases will include the final set of official security and stability updates for Firefox 1.0.x, Thunderbird 1.0.x and Mozilla Suite 1.7.x.

Mozilla Corporation strongly recommends that all users upgrade to the latest 1.5.0.x versions of Firefox and Thunderbird to take advantage of significant security and stability enhancements. Firefox 1.5.0.x and Thunderbird 1.5.0.x include an automated update mechanism that ensures users are always up to date with the very latest patches.

The latest official versions of these products are available as free downloads from http://www.mozilla.com.

While the Mozilla Corporation product strategy continues to be focused on the individual end-user, Mozilla will continue to work with downstream enterprise-oriented distributors and support vendors to provide a program to enable extended support for otherwise legacy releases.

The release roadmap and support policy is available online at:
    http://wiki.mozilla.org/ReleaseRoadmap

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 12th, 2006 at 4:08 pm and is filed under Releases.
    SeaMonkey will replace the MozillaSuite but Firefox and Thunderbird are in continued development.
    I am having a problem with Thunderbird. Hopefully someone can help. If my TB syncs and finds 5 new messages, then my Treo 700p syncs, it will not download those new messages. Is there a setting I am missing?
    Most Internet readers are set to automagically delete email from the server after downloading. Check your preferences and see if such a setting exists and if it does exist, disable that function then try it again. OR do it on your 700P first using your mail reader of choice and then do it via Thunderboard. Most Palm readers are set not to delete email from the server. Ben