1.    #1  
    Hello,
    i have a nextel currently and receive a 10 percent dicount on my phone for being a local governement employee, wondered if sprint gives discounts if I add a 2nd line namely a 700p to my account? If I drop my nextel I have heard of a plan where calling from a sprint to a nextel is free how does that work? Is it included with every plan or do I have to add it on to any plan?

2 part question

I want the 700p for the unlimited data plan and no voice. I have heard you need a voice plan in order to get the data plan so I figure the lowest voice is 29.99 and the data is 20.00 so I am talking 45.00 bucks for the cheapest way into the treo. Do I get charged all fees twice for two contracts? Can anyone tell me who has a 700p what the fees are and what they cost? I want to know my out the door price not just somthing close.

thanks in advance.
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    Sprint gives 15% discount to goverment employees, on their monthly bills.
  3.    #3  
    this includes local goverment works, public safety etc like nextel?
    Tritan

Quote Originally Posted by tritan
    this includes local goverment works, public safety etc like nextel?

Yes , just bring a Pay Stub or a ID Badge, i myself get 23% cuz im a Fedex Employee
  5.    #5  
    I called sprint customer service and asked them this and they said no discount. I guess it depends who you talk to ...
    Tritan

you actually need to call Sprint Corporate Accounts, once you start getting your discount your account switches over to a Corporate account, hahaha it does depend who you talk to , i went to the sprint store to buy my 700p and there is a huge sign that says, Goverment Employees receive 15% ,speak to a rep for more info....PM me if you want i will get you Corporate accounts ph# in the morning, you can just fax them a copy of your ID or Paystub