1.    #1  
    Anyone else having problems with email/Toccer/Dir. Assistant wih the use of T-Zones? In Chattermail, for example, it keeps saing "log In', then shows an envelope with say, the #4 next to it, but it never connects. At the same time, I can't log on to Toccer or the Web. I went from Tmobile Unlimited data to T-Zones (with a change in the Proxy server so I can still get all services, but pay Tzone prices) and have had the problem more and more recently. Can anyone advise?
    I use tzones with blazer (using proxy) chattermail and verichat (special ver.)... that is about all that works.

What does not work for me: Directory Assistant, kmaps, splashblog, football 2006, ptpchat, upIRC, EQO...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    I use tzones with blazer (using proxy) chattermail and verichat (special ver.)... that is about all that works.

What does not work for me: Directory Assistant, kmaps, splashblog, football 2006, ptpchat, upIRC, EQO...
    How do you get Chatter to work with Tzones?
    Will it also work for prepaid TMo with Tzones? I use Blazer with proxy but would like to have Chatter working as well.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  4.    #4  
    That's a good question, i'm not sure. It used to work consistently, now it's off and on (Chatter). But, when it's off, Blazer/Dir Assistant/Toccer aren't working either, so it's not just Chatter. Seems like a server issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    How do you get Chatter to work with Tzones?
    Will it also work for prepaid TMo with Tzones? I use Blazer with proxy but would like to have Chatter working as well.
    Chatter just works with push IMAP from AIM. I did not do anything different. May not work with Gmail and other email.

Blazer works with a proxy setting.

If you are having data connect problems just shut off the phone for a minute and turn it back on. If you try an connect services that you cannot access, you may encounter data connect problems again.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Here is my reply that was posted to another thread regarding the same issue but with the full Data service...as just mentioned, try turning off your phone for a few minutes first, or:

I have had the same problems, using a Treo650, unlocked on T-Mobile with VPN Data. I haven't done as much testing as you nor have I experienced the problem as often but it is the same issue.

When speaking with T-Mobile, I told them I had a Treo600 and they've helped me accordingly. They went into my settings on the T-Mobile side and refreshed the data connections. Yesterday the rep. told me he just re-entered my time zone (eastern) and that did the trick. Apparently the connection sometimes gets funky (my words) and needs a refreshing. He also mentioned that there is an internet refresh button on the "My T-Mobile" web page under email settings but I could not find it...yet.

Try the "I'm using a Treo600" approach and tell them your problem...that should get you the help you need. Also, just in case, change your profile in "My T-Mobile" to show a Treo600.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Thanks for all you great replies! I'll take a note and try them the next time I'm in the US...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C