1.    #1  
    Hello,

Can someone please email me the PhoneApp_SPCS.prc. I have donwloaded one from shadowmite site on my phone and phone crashing when I go to the phone options. I would like to get the original back. Pleaseeeeeee.

dizel247@aol.com

thanks in advance,

Roman
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    The original should still be there. Just use a program like FileZ to erase the one you installed.

Then after a soft reset (you may not even need a soft reset), the orignal should be back up and working.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    I would but I dont see it there.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    What program are you using to locate the file?

The built in delete app won't see it. Are you using FileZ (freeware)?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  5.    #5  
    I am using Filez and Resco Explorer no luck.
    its there, delete the phone_spcs.prc the original is there its almost called the same and trust me you cannot delete it , its in the rom, so just delete the one that lets you delete it.
  7.    #7  
    I think I found its called Phone_SPCS. Everything back to normal thank god... thanks for your assistance.

Roman
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    glad you got it all worked out.