1.    #1  
    She clearly hasn't worked with a Treo and a Mac.

I use my Mac address book and iCal for contacts and calendar, and it syncs perfectly with the Treo. I never use Palm Desktop, and have no need for it; HotSync works perfectly everytime with my Mac apps.

Another poorly-researched article...
    To be honest, iSync doesn't sync perfectly. For example, it will only transfer home addresses even if there is only one address for the contact.

The article does mention things like Missing Sync but states it costs extra which is true. I don't find this article poorly researched at all. I think it's reasonably fair and accurate given the length constraints I sure it had.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    iSync sucks with Palm ------ Missing Sync is a HUGE difference in quality, at least for me
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    I have had no problems syncing Palm Desktop with iCal/addressbook on my MBP. Other than that mistake, the article seems pretty fair in its assessment of the 700p vs 650 and the Motorola Q. It basically states that the 700 is a 650 with EVDO, which is EXACTLY what I wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn
    Yet another dissatisfied Palm customer.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn
    >>Motorola's Q, unlike the 700p, isn't about to confused with any earlier models. It's just half an inch thick and weighs a tad over four ounces, with a color screen bigger than, though not as sharp as, the 700p's.<<

He did make a mistake though....I think the Q's screen is both smaller and lower in resolution than the 700.
    The Missing Sync is a must for a pleasant Mac/Palm experience.
    Jimmie Geddes
    The Q's screen is smaller resolution (320x240) but slightly larger in width and smaller in height (I looked at one this morning).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680