1.    #1  
    Anyone having issues of connecting to data while roaming? When I'm roaming and I try ro connect to data services it gives me an error 67 saying that there is a problem with my username and password. This because it's a recently provisioned phone or because there is an actual problem with my service?
    Quote Originally Posted by camhabib
    Anyone having issues of connecting to data while roaming? When I'm roaming and I try ro connect to data services it gives me an error 67 saying that there is a problem with my username and password. This because it's a recently provisioned phone or because there is an actual problem with my service?
    Sprint and Verizon do not have a roaming agreement for data services, voice only.

Sprint will soon ( http://www2.sprint.com/mr/news_dtl.do?id=11820 ) be able to roam onto Alltel for everything (including EVDO).
    I think you get a username / password error because roaming on the device isn't blocked, it's that there are no roaming data agreements in place so you aren't authenticated. Whereas on the earlier treo's if you are roaming the phone just says you can't use data while roaming. just a theory.
    I think there is data roaming in Canada that works for free right now too. I will try it out next weekend when I am up in Toronto and report back if it works.