Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering what you all think is the best, and I mean best, Treo 650 Calendar or Datebook program that is out there.......

I currently used MonthPlanner and I like it alot but I was wondering if there is a better choice........

I was wondering if you could just reply back with your favorite(s) calendar / datebook programs and plus give your pros and cons of each...........

thanks alot

I would suggest DateBk5 or 6 or Agendus. Do a search on both here and you'll see a lot of discussion. DateBk5/6 has a very active user community and proceeds to go saving gorillas.
    Im using Agendus 10 and absolutley love it! I hear great things about DateBk5 as well, but there are a lot of little features i really like about Agendus. The interface is very well done for a mobile phone.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    I personally love Datebk6, but here is a great comparison for you to decide for yourself.

http://tech.hernandez5.net/html/datebook_wars.html
    do a search for ksdatebook, its free, and its a nice overlay for the standard datebook, I use it and map it to the datebook key
    Take a look at TMP. It is very functional, simple and straight forward. I think it's great.
    Here's the link:
    http://www.lilredspider.com/TMP/index.html
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    2day, from shsh software is veeery good and simple. Shimon is also a T|C member and is very responsive.

http://www.shsh.com/
    - Jeeman
    Monthplanner is the best. I tried all those datebook stuff. As a moderate calendar user, ksdatebook is the best for me. But I didn't find a way to replace the buildin calendar with ks, so I choose monthplanner to supplement the month view.

Monthplanner is small, powerful app. I like the D-day feature very much.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Happy Agendus 10 user here... Datebook 5/6 seems to be more for the power user, Agendus is more for people who want something functional but looks nice...lol
    You really gotta try em out and see which suits you best...
    Just to mess around with your head some more, i use and love Beyond Contacts. Everything I want from Outlook is there.
    I use the regular calendar that came with the phone *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_cartographe
    I use the regular calendar that came with the phone *shrug*
    Ditto. What's the problem with regular Palm Datebook? Works fine. I don't need it linked in a dozen ways to other stuff, nor do I need cute icons.
    -- Josh
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej
    Ditto. What's the problem with regular Palm Datebook? Works fine. I don't need it linked in a dozen ways to other stuff, nor do I need cute icons.
    -- Josh
    there really is no need to change the calendar from the original one but after i see what these other programs can offer, i just cant go back...........

after trying out different programs.....i think the best one for me is MonthPlanner.....

I really like its look and feel and how easy it is to navigate.....

thanks for those who have responded and feel free to continue to respond if you discover any new programs and or just want to get your input on this thread..........

thanks again......

Quote Originally Posted by steinbej
    -- Josh
    The regular Datebook is fine except the week view is not very useful, and thats the view I use most. See attached pic of ksdatebook. It's also free and available from http://www.ne.jp/asahi/soft/miday/En...sDatebook.html

I just installed it and mapped it to my regular datebook key.

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Agendus on the Palm with Agendus Windows Desktop rules my word!
    I agree about Agendus. Have been demoing it on the Treo and using the Agendus Outlook integration. I like it. Have added Agendus Mail SSL to the line up and will probably end up getting it. Nice apps, easy to configure, stable.

Never figured out what Agendus Windows Desktop was for. Guess it's for folks who don't use/have Outlook?
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
  17.    #17  
    for some reason im not a huge fan of Agendus on the Palm (i like it just not a big fan) but i love Agendus for Windows desktop.....love it...........
    The thing that hooked me on Agendus and keeps me there is the linking of contacts to tasks and calender items.

If I have a task to get something done for a customer I link them and it is a single step to see the task and get the contact info open for a phone call.

The icons, and other stuff are nice features but not what sells me the product.
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I have agendus also, but many the programs discussed here have trial periods, why noy try a Couple?
    Time Manager Pad (TMP) from Lil Red Spider
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast