Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Datebk6 has a GREAT month view with very small text.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I like ksdatebook too, but on my treo700p, it hangs for 5-10 seconds when i scroll down to a new appointment time the first time, and then hangs again for 5-10sec when I quit the program. Is this a 700p problem or a ksdatebook problem? I turned off Butler, Keycaps, and it continues. Help?
    Monthplanner is no longer on PalmGear . . . how are you guys getting it? Suggestions? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarobap
    Monthplanner is no longer on PalmGear . . . how are you guys getting it? Suggestions? Thanks!
    It is still on mytreo.net.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron
    It is still on mytreo.net.
    Thanks for responding . . . I have the software, but it is the shareware 30 day version. How did you register or get the registered version (PM Me)

I am more than willing to pay for this, but can't find where to register it. The software says go to PalmGear, but no go there. I like registering programs I use, but if I can't register it even if I try, then I may have to resort to other measures
    Thanks for responding . . . I have the software, but it is the shareware 30 day version. How did you register or get the registered version (PM Me)

I am more than willing to pay for this, but can't find where to register it. The software says go to PalmGear, but no go there. I like registering programs I use, but if I can't register it even if I try, then I may have to resort to other measures

Got it, I don't know either. You can try to email the author.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    I've always been a huge fan of DateBk5/6, but the shots of Agendus are making me think about giving it a whirl.
    MonthPlanner and KSDatebook are the only ones that give you text in the month view. Monthplanner also lets you use high res icons. I personally didn't like Agendus, but I'm all about the month view since I do shift work and need to see several weeks at once. If anybody figures out how to get/register a full version of MonthPlanner, let me know please!
    MonthPlanner and KSDatebook are the only ones that give you text in the month view.
    Nope, Datebk6 has text in month view too. To me, datebk6, even though it is still in late beta and is a pretty big program, is much faster, easier to use, more responsive and much more stable than either KS datebook or monthplanner.
    datebk5 fan here
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    TMP rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_cartographe View Post
    I use the regular calendar that came with the phone *shrug*
    Ditto - w/dramatic *shrug*

Tried Trials of Agendus, Beyond Contacts, and KeySuites. Liked KeySuites the best for identicality to MS Outlook but can't see paying $70 for it or any other program that should already be on a top dollar smartphone - like WM SW. It appears never ending - buying a better cal program, a better feature to capture missed calls etc, and on and on...
    I was a long time fan of Agendus/Action Names until I bought a 650. I tried versions 8, 9, 10 and now 11 and I can't believe how unstable and buggy it is. Every version seems to be worse. Check out their support forums if you doubt me.

Although I liked the look and functionality of Agendus best, I switched to Datebk 6. It is still in beta and way, way more stable than Adendus.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    I found Agendus to be the most stable when I flashed it into the rom of my Treo 650.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    While I have always liked Agendus, DateBk5 has consistently been more stable lMHO.
    I'd like to revive this thread from months ago to see if anyone has further input about Agendus v.11 versus DateBk6 since they've been out for a little while longer....

I just dl'ed the trial versions of both apps and will be putting them through their paces this weekend and next week. (I dl'ed the Professional version of Agendus)

I guess that's the other question that hasn't been clarified in this thread from Agendus users.... which build of Agendus are you using? Basic, Pro or Premier?

Thanks in advance for any further input into this thread!!
    I can't speak for Agendus but regarding DateBk6, make sure you set aside time to really explore all it can do. I suggest a good read through the manual before you install because there are a lot of features for customization discussed. I assume the case is similar for Agendus.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman View Post
    I personally love Datebk6, but here is a great comparison for you to decide for yourself.

http://tech.hernandez5.net/html/datebook_wars.html
    Good comparison but outdated since Agendus 11 is out.
    Datebk - optimized for schedules, appointments etc
    Agendus - optimized for contacts
    I like Datebk 5 the best. Plus it has a small footprint. Important on the 650 with the limited memory.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast