1.    #1  
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1140394452584

It's $59.99 with a $50 instant rebate. Some stores may have it, but none in the DFW (Texas) area had them. I also noticed that I got free shpping and when I added 2 to the cart, the price dropped to $15.98 (~$8 each).

Don't know how this will work with my 700p, but for the price, I can give it as a gift it if doesn't.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I just ordered one for myself also. None in stock in the Westchester NY area. For ten bucks how could you lose.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    yeh but if you notice under the add button theyre backordered 1-2 weeks, begining of july its saying estimated time for shipping. Plus im a little leary its only bluetooth 1.0, thats like old technology isnt it? standard right now is 1.1 or 1.2 (on the 700p) which means youll lose range and clarity. Think id rather spend the extra few bucks for good quality sound
    I got one too. I hope it works...

$10.59 with tax and free shipping.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klurfdawg23
    yeh but if you notice under the add button theyre backordered 1-2 weeks, begining of july its saying estimated time for shipping. Plus im a little leary its only bluetooth 1.0, thats like old technology isnt it? standard right now is 1.1 or 1.2 (on the 700p) which means youll lose range and clarity. Think id rather spend the extra few bucks for good quality sound
    I am ok with waiting 1-2 weeks. I was really hoping someone would chime in with some experience with this unit so we could get a review.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I got the unit and I can't get it to pair with the 700p. The 700p finds it, but as soon as you select it and click on "OK", it comes back with the "Unable to connect to BH-200" message.

BTW, this is what the manual says about BT spec:

"The headset is compliant with Bluetooth Specification 2.0 supporting the following profiles: Headset Profile 1.1 and Hands-Free Profile 1.0. Check with the manufacturers of other devices to determine their compatibility with this device."

UPDATE: After doing a soft reset on the 700p, the BH-200 pairs beautifully! No problems at all! Thanks to other posters on the board that helped!
    Last edited by amasih; 06/04/2006 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Now it works!
  7.    #7  
    Glad to hear it works with the 700p. Thanks for letting us know.
    Add me to the 'Just ordered' list. Like folks said, at this price, it will be an order and forget item for me. In a few weeks, it will show up in my mailbox and be a nice surprise.
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Bad news. Best buy just cancelled my order! They said it was sold out! You would think they would have said that from the beginning instead of back ordering it.
    Lenny

10.    #10  
    I got the same email today. This is pretty bad considering it was in their national flyer.
    someone in the forums said this headset wouldnt pair with the 700p anyways who went and bought 2
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by michman81
    someone in the forums said this headset wouldnt pair with the 700p anyways who went and bought 2
    Look at the end of post #6 on this thread. Amasih got it working on a 700p.