1.    #1  
    I've been lurking for some time and finally have a question. Does anyone know if Centrinity's FirstClass e-mail client works with the 700p/Palm as a client (or just for synching) or would using blazer and the web the best way to access e-mail on the 700p? I can't use POP or IMAP...not accessible on our servers...so I'm stuck, or am I? HELP!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Does your company use Outlook Web Access? If so you do have an option.
    Hey Ditto!

I run a FirstClass server for my company and have successfully used Blazer to log in via FC's built-in web access capabilities. There is documentation at http://www.centrinity.com/support/Su...y/IS/S028968F5 that shows several ways for your administrator to configure your FC server to recognize your Treo when it tries to log in and "steers" you to FC's "Mobile Templates" - very Treo/Blazer friendly web user interface - been using ever since my Treo 300!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the link. A question though: Our Admins won't permit POP3/IMAP so chattermail or versa aren't options. Does Centinity make a client for Palm PDAs? Also, since your quite familiar with FirstClass, what do the conduits that you download from Centrinity do on the Palm...is this something worthwild?
    Thanks so much for your help/responses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditto
    Thanks for the link. A question though: Our Admins won't permit POP3/IMAP so chattermail or versa aren't options. Does Centinity make a client for Palm PDAs?
    No, not that I am aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto
    Also, since your quite familiar with FirstClass, what do the conduits that you download from Centrinity do on the Palm...is this something worthwild?
    The Centrinity Conduits allow you to sync calendaring information as well as email (I think) from the FirstClass environment into a Palm OS PDA.

Good luck to you!