1.    #1  
    Is there a max file size that can be downloaded? I have tried just messing around to see if I could download an MP3 podcast. The file I wanted to download was 15megs and when the download got to 9 told be there was an error saving the file. I tried saying to the device and to the storage card and got the same error message..Any thoughts?
    blazer's limit is 2mb, however there is an app (download.prc) that let's you download files regardless of size as long as you have the space.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    blazer's limit is 2mb, however there is an app (download.prc) that let's you download files regardless of size as long as you have the space.
    Does this limit exist in the new blazer 4.5 though? On the 700p?

EDIT: No it does not, I was able to download a 5MB pdf through blazer just now.
    Last edited by Merlyn_3D; 06/03/2006 at 11:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Does this limit exist in the new blazer 4.5 though? On the 700p?

EDIT: No it does not, I was able to download a 5MB pdf through blazer just now.
    Overnight D/L of a 140mb video file was done without any problems.
    <s></s>
    Hey how do i get a hold of this file that allows me to download bigger files with blazer i have a treo650 and every time i try to download something bigger than 2mb it tells me that the file is too large i have a 1gb stick of memory so i have plenty so what or how can i get a hold of this file

I can download files >100MB on my 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydazzo2004 View Post
    Hey how do i get a hold of this file that allows me to download bigger files with blazer i have a treo650 and every time i try to download something bigger than 2mb it tells me that the file is too large i have a 1gb stick of memory so i have plenty so what or how can i get a hold of this file

Do a search around here for webpro. Do not try the above linked 'Downloader' for anything large, it is extremely slow.

Webpro is a very crash-prone browser on the 650, so I only ever had it around to download files beyond 2MB.