1.    #1  
    I am a current Sprint customer out of contract for a couple years. I am seriously considering buying a smartphone but I am unsure if I should get the 650 or the 700p.

From what I've read, the big advantages of 700p vs. 650 are:

- more internal RAM (128 mb)
    - EVDO (I guess this a question I have, does EVDO work everywhere there is Sprint coverage? I heard it does not but I'm not positive. Why would I want this?)
    - 1.3 megapixel camera

Which way should I go? Advice?

I'm also probably thinking the 650 will drop in price over the next few weeks now that the 700p is out. Thoughts?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I have a 700p and if you don't need the EVDO speed, now would be a great time to buy a used 650 cheap? enjoy it and look after it and you need to "up grade" you might get your money back on re-sell of the 650.

Means No new contract disc used,so when the price drops on the 700 your in good shape . You will not lose any money on programs purchased because they pretty much work on the 650 and 700
    Remember, your part of that 128 mb memory is only 1/2. Your right about everything else, but you forgot about the 700p being just BUGGY! (I don't have a 700p, but I have been reading the forums!)

btw, I got a refurbished 650 for less than $140, works great!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaughanusm81
    Remember, your part of that 128 mb memory is only 1/2. Your right about everything else, but you forgot about the 700p being just BUGGY! (I don't have a 700p, but I have been reading the forums!)

btw, I got a refurbished 650 for less than $140, works great!
    Thanks for the quick response. Refurbished may be a good idea. Did you do that through Sprint or EBAY maybe? However, I would be pissed if it started to crap out on me. Decisions Decisions.