1.    #1  
    Is there a way for me to hotsync from my HOME PC (i.e. plug visor into USB at HOME) to my WORK PC, over the internet?
    thanks.
    Probably the best solution is to use one of the sync services like FusionOne. Intellisync has a new internet service that's in beta now, and there are a host of others.
    If you have a VPN setup to your network at work you can just do a network hotsync through the VPN (There are instructions for this in the Visor User Guide. I tried it last weekend and it worked beautifully.

I also happened to have VNC server running on my workstation so I was able to monitor the progress from both ends. Pretty cool.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks to both of you for the replies. I do have a VPN connection....what is a VNC Server?
    VNC is like PCAnywhere only free. I think it standsfor Virtual Network Computing. It allows you to view and control the desktop of a remote computer in a window on your local computer. I heard about it here at VisorCentral because there is a Palm client for it. If you do a search for VNC you should find a link to a site where you can download it.