1.    #1  
    No matter what I do, HS resets the Calender (OUTLOOK) settings to do nothing - so my calender won't synch.

Any ideas?
    Change it to "Sync" and click the "Set as Default" checkbox and click "OK". The setting should stick then.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Change it to "Sync" and click the "Set as Default" checkbox and click "OK". The setting should stick then.

Did that - also uninstalled and reinstalled the software - it reuses to sync the calender; it just reverts to do nothing.
    You have to delete the activesync acct in Versamail to use regular Hotsync integration. RTM on Versamail it is in there....stung me for 24hrs too
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I had the same issue ... I did a one time "Desktop overwrites Handheld" for the sync settings for the calendar and now everything works fine
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbharvey
    You have to delete the activesync acct in Versamail to use regular Hotsync integration. RTM on Versamail it is in there....stung me for 24hrs too
    Most bizzare - when I opened my Exchange account in the vVersamail conduit; it said conduit not found and nuked teh account. Now my calender syncs. Since I don't use VMail to manage my exchange account life is good again.

I'm so used to HS working out of the box since my first PalmPilot I never RTFM; unlike activesync which seems to break rabdonly on its own.

Thanks for teh tip
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rbharvey

anyone know how to get past this???

i have tried over and over to delete the exchange account on versamail that will not allow me to sync my calendar or contacts using palm desktop. when i try to delete the account it wont let me. and then when i reload the software back on the t700p... its still there! does anyone know how to get rid of this? what file is this saved under in the backup folder?

the problem shows up after i reload some preferences on the phone after a hard reset... about 2 syncs later, the calender and contacts conduits in the "custom" menu of hotsync manager switch to "do nothing" and will not change back or sync even after i set the desktop to override the handheld as the default. please help! i have search for a solution everywhere with no luck.