1.    #1  
    Did anybody successfully synced voice memos between Treo700p and Macintosh? Every time I perform HotSync it produces error #-1. Spent one hour on the phone with tech support, they could not resolve even after clean de-re-install of Palm Desktop. They escalated the case, promised to call back. I just wonder if there are those who use Mac and Treo700p and who could do this.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Didn't work for me either; but my installation doesn't even have a Voice Memo conduit.

So, what's the creation date of your Voice Memo Conduit (should be in Macintosh HD -> Library -> Application Support -> Palm HotSync -> Conduits.)
    Not sure but I think it's in the media conduit.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4. jrv
    My Voice Memo Conduit is v1.0.1, dated 9/9/2005. It doesn't work for me either. The Hotsync log says this:

Loading "Voice Memo Conduit"
    Conduit "Voice Memo" version 3.0.0
    Sync type is Fast
    Remote database 1 name is VpadDB
    Voice Memo conduit cannot synchronize with the Voice Memo database on the Handheld, because the version of the database on the Handheld or the desktop does not match that expected by the Voice Memo conduit.
    Voice Memo synchronization failed
    "Voice Memo" failed (error = #-1)
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    I tried emailing a voice memo to myself, and that didn't play, because the Mac OS / Quicktime didn't recognize the file.

I'm going to try using mVoice instead, because that saves the files as WAV. Then I can just copy the files off the sd card. At least, that worked with my 650...
    Also consider Callrec or audacity personal edition, each saves to sd and each have files that cal be played by quicktime. each also have one click side button record functions. callrec is great for occasional users and audacity is better for power users who dictate. I personally like audacity and think it is the best program out there.
    I don't particularly care about recording audio. What bothers me is that I now get an error every time I Hotsync. I have to acknowledge that the sync didn't go through perfectly before the program closes.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Tamboli
    I don't particularly care about recording audio. What bothers me is that I now get an error every time I Hotsync. I have to acknowledge that the sync didn't go through perfectly before the program closes.

Can't you just disable the offending conduit then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofer
    Can't you just disable the offending conduit then?
    I guess I should have been able to figure that one out myself. That solved the problem. Thanks.

/jgt