1.    #1  
    Ok, so I called Sprint to have them add the PAM plan to my 700p, she told me I need a separate phone, that that plan can not be added to my 700 (because I already have a Power Vision plan). This makes no sense to me. How are u guys getting the PAM plan? I have a MacBook Pro and want to sometimes use the DUN on it. Anyone heard of this? (I think the woman on the phone was clueless)

-Brett
    --
    Brett
    I300->I500-->650-->700p
    she obviously doesn't know what shes talking about just call back and talk to someone else
    1 | 2
    You got a Moron rep. Call again or go to a store. You DON'T need seperate phone, the PAM replaces the PV.

I work for Sprint but REALLY wish they would stop outsourcing CS.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys, I figured as much.
    --
    Brett
    I300->I500-->650-->700p
    I was told something similar, that I could have Power Vision Ultimate OR PAM. Having PAM would not allow discounted access to all the channels PVU does, it would require buying them additionally at a pretty high price per month.

Lies told to me during the 5 calls to Sprint in the last day include:

Additional Channel charges are 1x, not monthly
    We'll get Ultimate Vision working within an hour
    I'll call you back in 1-2 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by cybe
    Lies told to me during the 5 calls to Sprint in the last day include:
    That would make an interesting thread of its own.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    So if one does get PAM, what "level" of power vision is also included- basic, plus or ultimate? As I understand it, the difference is really just what TV channels are included, but most importantly, want to be sure that just paying the $40 for PAM includes basic service on the phone itself.
    PAM is a ripoff....if you want EVDO for your laptop, get a PC card. Sure, it's $50-60 as opposed to $40, but it's unlimited (the $40 is not, and you will likely hit the cap of $90 a month very fast under PAM). Also, it doesn't tie your phone up.

if you are on a mac, then you are stuck until an expresscard evdo card comes out.