1.    #1  
    I want to get rid of Get Good, Versamail, etc. Is this possible, and if so, how? Thanks
    These are in the ROM, so they are there to stay until the ROM tool works on the 700p.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!
    If you get a replacement launcher you can hide the applications that you don't use. I use MegaLauncher and put all my unused applications in a group that I mark as hidden so they don't appear. I believe most other 3rd party launchers have the same feature.
    Not so much on deleting, but how do you change the default apps? For example, if I would like to make Opera Mini my default browser -- how do I make the Treo recognize that? I have tried the preferences option, but under "browser" the only option is "web."

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    If you get a replacement launcher you can hide the applications that you don't use. I use MegaLauncher and put all my unused applications in a group that I mark as hidden so they don't appear. I believe most other 3rd party launchers have the same feature.
    So does the 1st party launcher. If you put the programs in teh "unfiled" category, they won't appear on screen when you cycle thru categories. Of course if you use the drop down and specificallys elct "Unfiledx" you can see what's there.

BTW, if Palm is the 1st party and the launcher vendors are the 3rd party....what the hell ever happened to the 2nd party ?
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    You can also hide them with Invisible, located here http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=14088
    i use a program called Obfuscate, it hides any unwanted programs even those in rom, and its free
    Default Palm Launcher - $0.00 (move to "unfiled")
    Invisible - $5.95
    Obfuscate - $0.00
    Various Launchers - up to $19.95