Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat
    v3 of Mundu for me. No battery drain. Only negative thing I can say is I don't get a sound on imcoming ims while I'm in the application. No problems when I'm not in the application. Liking it more and more I must say...
    I thought there was a setting for alerts for all incoming IMs, not just new chat requests, but maybe I'm confusing it with Causerie. Can you confirm my problem with no vibration alert when the sound switch is off and the screen is dark?
    There is a setting for alerts on all incoming...but it ain't workin for me like that while I'm in the program. I'll try to coordinate your situation with my brother iming me when he's available.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat
    Only negative thing I can say is I don't get a sound on imcoming ims while I'm in the application.
    I just tested Mundu again....I can now confirm this as well. I'm going to try emailing the authors of Mundu for both problems, but I noticed that it hasn't been updated since 2003, so I don't have high hopes....
  4.    #84  
    I think we are at day 12 and counting...

Again, this is a Verichat thread...I am happy for all the Mundu folks, but let's stay on topic.

And those who want to rant about how PDAApps doesn't owe us anything, SAND
    I wish Marc Blank would get back into the IM business.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    I wish Marc Blank would get back into the IM business.
    Dammit, Mike! Stay on topic and stop ranting about other alternatives, fictional or otherwise, to the broken program that is the subject of this thread!
    in order to get something productive about this thread all you guys need to contact Verichat and tell them how you feel about the whole fiasco and post your reply here.

Al
    anyone hear ANYTHING about the 700P???

---Verichat is starting to test my patience... (I RECENTLY SIGNED UP FOR RENEWAL!!!)
  9.    #89  
    Day 13 and counting...

And to all the poster who say "contact them and tell them rather than post in forums", I think many of us, if not all have cantacted PDAApps about this directly.

The answer is "we are looking into it."

Not acceptable for a subscription service.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Day 13 and counting...

And to all the poster who say "contact them and tell them rather than post in forums", I think many of us, if not all have cantacted PDAApps about this directly.

The answer is "we are looking into it."

Not acceptable for a subscription service.
    Have you tried to cancel your subscription?
  11.    #91  
    cancel and go to what?

Other options are not as good.

Cancelling is the last straw...I'm not there (yet).
    Agree with Mike on cancelling. Don't want to do that yet, but this is very frustrating.
  13.    #93  
    Day 14 and counting....
    Anyone heard from them lately?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    verichat just expired.... plannin on ordering a 700p very soon!
    man what gives... subscription based items should be patched for PRIOR to product release. surely they knew many 650 users would up to a 700p long ago..
    I'd hold off on renewing for now if you are switching to the 700p.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Verichat seems to be working for me on my Treo 700p. When the phone has the screen off I get a sms text with wat someone IMs me, the only thing is that the message doesn't appear in the chat with that person. When I get the sms it usually plays a sound and turns my screen on. I don't understand wats wrong with everyones verichat. I installed Verichat 2.86b and put in my code and then installed the 2.89b.
    Quote Originally Posted by xgh05tx
    Verichat seems to be working for me on my Treo 700p. When the phone has the screen off I get a sms text with wat someone IMs me, the only thing is that the message doesn't appear in the chat with that person. When I get the sms it usually plays a sound and turns my screen on. I don't understand wats wrong with everyones verichat. I installed Verichat 2.86b and put in my code and then installed the 2.89b.
    That IS what's wrong with it. Verichat won't catch the SMS's, and it disconnects every time the phone turns off.
    Yeah, not working right for me at all. And the data connection (non SMS) option is totally gone. Plus the alerts don't work correctly.
  20.    #100  
    Day 15 and counting....
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast