Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpmark View Post
    Yeah, the website could be better. You have to look hard for it:

http://www.webmessenger.com/products/mimpalm.htm
    And it's VERY good, but it seems to "pause" my Treo 680 at frequent intervals. I just removed to see if it's truly the culprit, we'll see...

Other than that and some improvements that could be done, it's the best "all-networks" implementation I found out there, and I've tried them "all"! Its interface is very nice and at the same time very PalmOS-esque (something that can't be said about Mundu and its polluted and almost unusable screen).
    Quote Originally Posted by camhabib View Post
    Can anyone point me to a link to the hacked VeriChat program for the 700p?
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=240
    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerRJ View Post
    So if I manage to get Verichat to work in my Treo 680 (see above post), I will probably use it "until it stops".
    Yes... 10 months to go...
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw View Post
    Yes... 10 months to go...
    Are you using the modified Verichat? Can you send me the VerichatUtils.PRC file by E-mail? mancini --at-- mandic --dot-- com --dot-- br
    Are you using the modified Verichat? Can you send me the VerichatUtils.PRC file by E-mail? mancini --at-- mandic --dot-- com --dot-- br
    Anyone using this modified Verichat in a Treo 680 successfully can send me the VerichatUtils.PRC file to the above-mentioned E-mail?

Thanks in advance!
    Does VeriChat still work? I thought the servers were taken down when PDAApps / Intellisync was taken over.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Does VeriChat still work? I thought the servers were taken down when PDAApps / Intellisync was taken over.
    Working fine with my life time serial number and the hacked prc. on my Treo 700P.
    It will continue to work until sometime in November -- check PDA Apps / Nokia web site. At that point, not even a "lifetime" license will help you.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    Working fine with my life time serial number and the hacked prc. on my Treo 700P.
    What! Please pm that info I'm feening for verichat....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    What! Please pm that info I'm feening for verichat....
    Send you my lifetime serial number? DOn't think I should be doing that. As to the hacked prc to get a registered copy working on a 700P that's easily found here on TC.

Good luck.
    I ran the hacked Verichat, as well as the normal Verichat before that (yes, I deleted all Verichat files with Uninstall Manager before running the hacked version) in my Treo 680, but both say that "VeriChatUtils is missing". Seems they can't create it?

Can someone with the hacked Verichat working just fine on a Treo 680 send his/her hacked VeriChatUtils PRC file, please? My E-mail is mancini -at- mandic -dot- com -dot- br, thank you in advance!
    Can anyone who is using the modified Verichat successfully on a 680 or 700p send me the VerichatUtils.PRC file at the above mentioned E-mail? Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Just migrated from 650 to 700p. Installed the verichat.runslike650.prc. Can't get verichat set to vibrate on incoming messages while in background mode. Also, how do I set it to have always on in Data mode vs sms mode that it seems to only allow.

Thanks.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021