Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    This is frustrating. We should march on their corporate HQ!
    Their office is actually a few miles from where I live. I should go down there and show them every single VeriChat problem on my 700p.
    Do it! Really, I wonder what's going on there. There hasn't been a single update in a long time, not since the Intellisync acquisition. Makes me worry.
    I responded their email telling them how irresponsible they are for assuming that everything should be fine with the 700p and not even testing Verichat on the simulator. Shame on YOU PDAAPPS... Didn't your manager learn anything at school about been proactive??? Where is this company heading??? Did they outsource all their developers or what the heck is going on with them? I can't seriously wait for a better alternative.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    Do it! Really, I wonder what's going on there. There hasn't been a single update in a long time, not since the Intellisync acquisition. Makes me worry.
    Yeah, they used to be good with updates, fixing every single bug as they come and making improvements, but now it seems like they're just staring at their monitors, with their computers turned off.
    Does It Work At All?
    Sorry, no ETA as yet.

Thanks for your Patience.

PDAapps Support Team
    http://www.pdaapps.com/support.html

----- Original Message -----
    To: support@pdaapps.com
    Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:21 PM
    Subject: Re: Verichat not completely supported with the 700P

Any news on this??

I NEEEEEED my 700P working with Verichat, I just renewed last week, and expect working service.

Please advise.
    I can't tell you how frustrating this Verichat on 700P situation is. Unbelievable. I wrote them yet again. There isn't even a MENTION of a 700P on the www.pdaapps.com website to date...
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
  9.    #29  
    day 8 and counting...
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    What's really steamy is that they don't even have the guts to come to this board and respond to any of the issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano
    Does It Work At All?
    Kinda. You can't stay connected, IM sounds don't come out, can't really save preference settings, and other annoying problems.
    For now I'm using Toccer for AIM and Messenger for yahoo. Both seems to be working fine so far. I really hope Verichat gets fixed before my renewal comes up again in DECEMBER!! Sarcastically speaking.
    Can anyone figure out how to get your buddylist on Toccer to appear in alphabetical order? I have it sorted that way on AOL/AIM, but it is totally random on Toccer--and annoying!
  14.    #34  
    Day 9 and counting...
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    Can anyone figure out how to get your buddylist on Toccer to appear in alphabetical order? I have it sorted that way on AOL/AIM, but it is totally random on Toccer--and annoying!

same here.....
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    For now I'm using Toccer for AIM and Messenger for yahoo.
    What is "messenger for yahoo"? I only use Verichat for Yahoo IM, so if there is something else that works in the background, I'd love to switch.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    This is ridiculous. My sub isn't up until the end of the year, but I'm ready to jump ship. What good alternatives are out there?
    Not great news: Heard back from PDAApps again today, in response to my request for a rough timeframe on a fix (ie, a week?). Reply: "Sorry, but it might take time."

UGH.
    Causerie is OK..
    I didn't like Causerie at all.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast