Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 412
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    If the AW wants to get FITA, then mount up....

    dgilman, your point is made (poorly). You may now return to annoying your family/co-workers/society in another thread.
    And how is my point poorly made? Because you disagree with it?

    And your point is what again - that they should support your new device because...you whine a lot?
  2.    #182  
    Let me draw this in crayon:

    - PDAApps indicated Verichat should work on the 700P.
    - Once the 700P was out, they said they were looking into the problem
    - This a service, not just a piece of software. It worked with previous Treo pretty well. Suddenly, it doesn't work. Opps...someone didn't test it.
    - All the people who have had issues with this have contacted PDAApps directly. This thread is just another way to get visibility - either to encourage PDAApps or their competition.

    You've made you point poorly because you don't understand the issue, and don't have a stake in the outcome. All you are is AWing.
  3. #183  
    Ok so you people backing up PDAapps say that they never promised or claimed that VeriChat would work with the 700P. That's true, BUT this is what it says on their website:

    http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/sys.html

    ""
    VeriChat Premium Edition
    VeriChat Premium Edition is compatible with any PalmOS 5.0 or higher device that has a network connection.
    Works with the Treo 650 and 600, Tungstens C, E, T, T2, T3 and T5, Zire 72, 31, Sony UX and NX series, and other PalmOS 5 devices.


    Going by that, VeriChat should work with the 700P, but obviously it doesn't.
  4. #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Ok so you people backing up PDAapps say that they never promised or claimed that VeriChat would work with the 700P. That's true, BUT this is what it says on their website:

    http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/sys.html

    ""
    VeriChat Premium Edition
    VeriChat Premium Edition is compatible with any PalmOS 5.0 or higher device that has a network connection.
    Works with the Treo 650 and 600, Tungstens C, E, T, T2, T3 and T5, Zire 72, 31, Sony UX and NX series, and other PalmOS 5 devices.


    Going by that, VeriChat should work with the 700P, but obviously it doesn't.
    Or they wrote that before the 700P came out and didn't update their web copy. They have a 15 day trial period, certainly enough time to see if it works.

    It's pretty obvious that PDAApps doesn' think their software works with the 700P. Anyone who has asked has found that out. You'd think people that apparently live and die by Verichat's functionality would check the compatability before buying a new device.
  5.    #185  
    dgilman, when faced with facts, you turn and defend PDAApps and say the web site was not updated.

    GUAFB.

    Where's Reginold when you need him?
  6. #186  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    dgilman, when faced with facts, you turn and defend PDAApps and say the web site was not updated.

    GUAFB.

    Where's Reginold when you need him?
    Facts?

    Like the fact you switched devices without checking to see if your very important software would still work?

    You put yourself in this situation, and keep whining that no one is coming to your rescue.
  7. #187  
    I am still struggling to fathom why Gilman cares enough to keep arguing about this. Must be mighty bored.
  8. #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf
    I am still struggling to fathom why Gilman cares enough to keep arguing about this. Must be mighty bored.
    I am still struggling to fathon why people would switch devices before making sure everything they need to work would work? Especially when the vendor gives no timeline for support.

    Everyone has their cross to bear.
  9.    #189  
    Day 20 and counting....

    There is one reason why dgilman is here: AW
  10. #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Day 20 and counting....

    There is one reason why dgilman is here: AW
    Maybe I enjoy pointing out how childish a supposed adult can act when he doesn't get what he wants.

    Seriously - counting the days and posting them? Contributes nothing. You've already said that PDAApps is aware of the situation. All you're doing now is the equivilent of sitting in your room and crying.
  11.    #191  
    dgilman,.

    Keeping the issue alive has some value (albeit limited).

    You posting in this thread, on the other hand, has zero value, except for feeding the AW beast within in.
  12. #192  
    Advice to everybody. Don't feed the troll.

    Al
  13.    #193  
    Feeding trolls is not so bad...when they are munching on the latest scrap thrown to them, they seldom see the spike being driven through their head.
  14. #194  
    Whatever happened to that "ignore" button? I found that very useful.
  15.    #195  
    ignore not available in mobile mode....

    my thread, so I monitor accordingly.
  16.    #196  
    Day 21 and counting...
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Day 21 and counting...
    Yeah, that's some real limited value.

    What? If the thread stays currernt PDAApps is going to work faster? If it falls to the second page, they'll stop working?

    I'm sorry, what's your rational for counting the days again?
  18. #198  
    Once again DON"T FEED THE TROLL.

    Al
  19. #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Once again DON"T FEED THE TROLL.

    Al
    Yeah, that MikeC guy is pretty annoying with his pointless posts that have already been discussed to death.
  20.    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgilman
    Yeah, that MikeC guy is pretty annoying with his pointless posts that have already been discussed to death.
    No one is forcing you to read, AW.

Posting Permissions