1.    #1  
    So, I had ordered my 700P through retention for the $399 on Wed and it was going to be shipped that day. Called back later that night to get a tracking number and they said that it wasn't shipped yet. I asked if they could cancel the order and just apply all the credits to my account so I could go to the local store and make the purchase. She put me on hold and came back and said that the order was canceled and everything was credited to my account.

I hung up and then went online to my account and saw my credit balance of $819 so I knew everything was good to go.

So Thursday I go and get my new 700P from the local store, charge it to my account and all is well.

Today my wife calls me and says that you have a package from Sprint that was just delivered by UPS??? I was like that can't be right at all... I get home and it is another 700P, the original ordered on that was supposed to be canceled.

Now, so far I still have my $819 credit on my account, neither phone has been deducted from my account. But if only the store bought phone gets deducted I will have 2 700P's as follows:

$819.48 - 692.24 = $127.24 balance + a free 700P

Even if they do charge me the $399 for the other phone I will actually only pay $272.75 for the second one.

Has anyone ever have this happen to them too with any other phone from Sprint? What was the outcome if so?
    It is the typical screw-ups with Sprint. They have a very unusual billing system and the CSR's aren't the brightest in the world. Most likely when they do inventory checks they will find out that you got 2 Treo 700p's. If you have good standing credit with them, they will let you off easy. I say keep them until someone notices it then act clueless when confronted.
  3.    #3  
    The only one that I am worried about is the one that I received today by UPS. I know within time the one from the local store will be deducted, but I'm just wondering about the one directly from Sprint?
  4.    #4  
    I was waiting until after 1AM est too check and yes, they finally deducted for the store purchased one. Now time to wait and see on the other one???
    Trust me, they will get you for both.
    not with treo but one time when I was living back and forth between two states I called an had my phones (not treo) sent to me and they sent them to the wrong address ( I told them I would not be going back for 2 weeks. and they would not be on my door step when I get there. They gave me two new ones. I waited six months and sold the other two on ebay with no problem! never charged.
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
    Ohhh...so you're a liar and a thief. I bet you parents are proud!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    Trust me, they will get you for both.
    He ^^^^ is right. It will be fixed more than likely, on your next bill. It's happened to me numerous times with Sprint. The first time I was excited thinking I would get away with it. Not gonna happen.
    This happened to me when I ordered my Treo 600, I ordered from telesales and then cancelled within an hour and then place a new order with business sales. Two days later I got the first and the next day I got the second.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GXMONT
    This happened to me when I ordered my Treo 600, I ordered from telesales and then cancelled within an hour and then place a new order with business sales. Two days later I got the first and the next day I got the second.
    and?? Did you keep it or send it back? Did they charge you for 2?