1.    #1  
    This is exactly what I said when the 650 came out:

Dear Palm,

All I want is a 600 with a faster processor, screen, better camera, more RAM, a dedicated voice record button on the side and bluetooth that works with most popular headsets.. INCLUDING VOICE COMMAND-ability.

The same is true about the 700p.

Imagine the old memory system that WOULD STILL WORK WITH ALL THOSE GREAT APPS that are now forever deceased. All that software development love, time and money... all those developers let down.

Remember that great community we had?

Remember how the future of the Palm platform looked so bright... and that when the leap from the 300 to the 600 happened... how blown away and optimistic about what the future would bring we were?

We miss you Handspring... you gave us the 600... a gigantic leap forward in quality and technology.

PalmOne bought you and destroyed everything you worked so hard to bring to market.

Palm... it's glaringly obvious that you care nothing for your customers... in the simplest of terms... You Suck.

Apple, please buy these shmucks and get us back on track.

Kindest Regards,

Hank Dean
    Key West, FL
    aka Tom Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jefferson
    This is exactly what I said when the 650 came out:

Dear Palm,

All I want is a 600 with a faster processor, screen, better camera, more RAM, a dedicated voice record button on the side and bluetooth that works with most popular headsets.. INCLUDING VOICE COMMAND-ability.

The same is true about the 700p.

Imagine the old memory system that WOULD STILL WORK WITH ALL THOSE GREAT APPS that are now forever deceased. All that software development love, time and money... all those developers let down.

Remember that great community we had?

Remember how the future of the Palm platform looked so bright... and that when the leap from the 300 to the 600 happened... how blown away and optimistic about what the future would bring we were?

We miss you Handspring... you gave us the 600... a gigantic leap forward in quality and technology.

PalmOne bought you and destroyed everything you worked so hard to bring to market.

Palm... it's glaringly obvious that you care nothing for your customers... in the simplest of terms... You Suck.

Apple, please buy these shmucks and get us back on track.

Kindest Regards,

Hank Dean
    Key West, FL

aka Tom Jefferson
    Tundy is back!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Tundy never left bubba... he's just done whipping a dead horse... but something, that one thing, needed to be said about the 700p.

Like a happy *****, drooling at the food bell... I too got tricked into waiting for the 700p... an eternal optimist's hopes dashed again.

I'm a little slow about some things, but I figure it out eventually.

God bless all.

-Hank
    Isn't it against forum rules to use another user name here after a permanent banning?
    Boy scout...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Boy scout...
    you weren't here when tundy was at it were you
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    you weren't here when tundy was at it were you
    I was just kidding dutch... and no I wasn't. It must have been something.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I was just kidding dutch... and no I wasn't. It must have been something.
    do a little searching for tundy or tundycentral and you'll see
    Tundy left his mark here. Basically trashing Palm at every step, and ALWAYS pointing to his site. I can't think of the name of his site, but basically it was "Sign my Petition, and we'll send it to Palm!!!! Who's with me!!onE11!!"

He was warned many times not to spam/troll, and ignored the warnings.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    do a little searching for tundy or tundycentral and you'll see
    I just did my research dutch...whoooo
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Tundy is back!!
    NOOO, he is Seldom Visitor....
    OOORRRRR, is he Tampa Joe.....
    OOORRRRR, is he really Trundy...

OR are they one in the same????