1.    #1  
    Anyone having this problem? I migrated my contacts from my 650 and now when i check my calendar on my 700p, it wont show birthdays on it.
    Mine still displays birthdays normally.
  3.    #3  
    very odd.... wonder why mine does that
    Quote Originally Posted by Chita79
    Anyone having this problem? I migrated my contacts from my 650 and now when i check my calendar on my 700p, it wont show birthdays on it.
    Yes...my wife had a 650 and I had a 600. Both of us migrated to the 700p. Both of us saw birthdays on the old device, but not on the 700p.

Anyone out there experiencing this? Anyone know a fix?
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Birthdays and anniversarys show up for me.
    I just noticed aniiversarys have a pic of a ring next to it.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Got some info from Palm that led me to understand the problem.

1. New Palm Calendar pulls birthdays/anniversaries directly from Palm Contacts records.

2. Because of that, Palm's Calendar conduit is designed to IGNORE entries in Outlook's calendar that contain <'s Birthday>.

3. Because I use a 3rd party contacts app (Chapura KeyContacts), the Palm Calendar app didn't have any birthday/anniversary data to display. I added the matching 3rd party calendar app (KeyCalendar) and can see birthdays there.

4. On my wife's 700p, I removed KeyContacts and set it up to use the Palm Contacts app. Now the birthdays appear in the Palm Calendar app as they're supposed to.