1.    #1  
    I bought my 700p a few hours ago, I havent gotten in to the nitty gritty of it quite yet however I did own a 650, in which I installed Palm Desktop and Missing Sync, I uninstalled them when I lost my 650 (It was insured, but I took another phone like a fool)

My issue now is when installing Palm Desktop I get these errors (See Screenshot below) Which make it so that I cannot turn on the iSync Conduits and use Missing Sync to use iCal and Address book.

Has anyone else run in to it? How do I fix it?

I tried going to palm support... however they only list the 700p for Sprint! Anyone?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    I called Palm Telephone Support, theyre telling me that its an issue with Missing Sync, has anyone figured out a way around this?
    Have you upgraded to the latest version of Missing Sync? It uses Tiger's sync services and bypasses isync all together. Regarding the Palm Desktop issues, I did have the same errors come up about a year ago, and I think the resolution was not only to uninstall Palm Desktop, but also all of my user files in Documents. Hope this helps!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dingosatemybaby
    Have you upgraded to the latest version of Missing Sync? It uses Tiger's sync services and bypasses isync all together. Regarding the Palm Desktop issues, I did have the same errors come up about a year ago, and I think the resolution was not only to uninstall Palm Desktop, but also all of my user files in Documents. Hope this helps!
    Yeah forgive me, im using the latest Missing Sync, problem is that still im getting these errors, I erased everything when I uninstalled, including library files. Ive since contacted Markspace, in the meantime... anyone else got any solutions?
    Stop trying to install Palm Desktop. You don't need it, in fact you can't use it with Missing Sync. I would do a new install of Missing Sync and let it disable all the Palm Desktop stuff.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  6.    #6  
    But wouldnt I need HotSync Manager? or Can I do it all without?

Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    Stop trying to install Palm Desktop. You don't need it, in fact you can't use it with Missing Sync. I would do a new install of Missing Sync and let it disable all the Palm Desktop stuff.
    The whole point of The Missing Sync is that it "replaces" HotSync Mgr.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>