1.    #1  
    I just got a call from Sprint Customer Service. I've got 4 lines total, 3 of which are less than 6 months from being out of contract. (And I'm under one of their corporate employee discount plans that gets me 15% off my montly bill.)

For extending those three lines for another 2 years, they're offering me a $150 service credit PER line. I explained that my son, who uses one of the 3 lines, was hoping to upgrade his phone at the end of his contract period, so she offered to let him pick out a new phone, at the internet price with the $150 discount, on top of the $450 service credit. So that's $450 plus a new phone at the new line price. They must really be afraid of losing customers.

Then, I can get a new 700P from the Palm Developer program (yes, I've been a member for much longer than 60 days) for $550.

$550 - $450 = $100. Pretty sweet.

Then, if I sell or trade in my 650 for at least $150, I've got the new phone for negative $50, or less. Can't beat that with a stick.

I'll call retention and see if they can do better than $550, but I suspect once they see I just got a $450 service credit they'll tell me to take a hike. Still, can't complain too much.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    ah jeeze another thread??? You copycat! . Seriosuly it really doesn't count with all the service credits & multiple lines etc. I paid $150 flat outright for it & it is being sent to me now. No service credits or rebates to worry about.
    Another pat on the back...
    why thank you for that dusty! I thought I was patting myself enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    why thank you for that dusty! I thought I was patting myself enough...
    TMI http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    your elbow must be tired from patting it yourself...so I thought I would help out!