Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    OK, so I transferred my ESN over from my 700w to my 700p. That went fine. Then I activated using *228 on the 700p.

The 700p is activated successfully, it knows my phone number and everything, so that's OK.

But trying to access data services doesn't work. For example, if I launch Blazer and try to go somewhere, it says I should check my username and password. (This is using the built-in BroadbandAccess network settings.)

I'm trying to avoid calling customer service unless I absolutely can't avoid it. Anything for me to try first?
    wait an hour or so, it'll get there
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    It's weird -- a minute ago I was able to pull up a single page in Blazer, but now I'm back to the "check your username and password" error. I guess I'll give it a little while longer to settle.

Hey! Blazer actually USES its cache now! It's a miracle.
    Have you tried calling Sprint support? When I got my Treo 600 I had to get to tier 2 support (or whatever they call their second level) before I could get data to work.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    It took almost 4 hours to do my esn swap on my 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I have a feeling Sprint wouldn't be able to help me.

It seems to be working and staying on now, so it seems like waiting an hour or two did the trick.