Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I ordered my 700p through Palm and then activated it through the Sero # 866-250-2221. I had no wait and they knew exactly what to do.

I opened a new account as I was previously a Cingular customer.
    CAlled that number, was told whoever signed you up was mistaken. Called 3 times and each time I called said I had to at least get the free phone through the website and then switch over after a month. (first billing cycle)
    700p was on the SERO site today. $399.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    this was pretty much expected. afterall, inphonic is also offering the 700p at $279 including a $100 "service credit" through their main site.
  4.    #24  
    Now if the 700p goes any lower, can we get the price adjusted. I know that in Michigan its a law that if the price is lower before 30days of purchase it has to be lowered. With that I doubt price will be lowered.

Also, I bet we'll be able to call retentions and get a $100 service credit because activation through sprintportal.com is 250 credit as opposed to the 150 we'll get.

$300 for a 700p, I'll take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen
    Now if the 700p goes any lower, can we get the price adjusted. I know that in Michigan its a law that if the price is lower before 30days of purchase it has to be lowered. With that I doubt price will be lowered.

Also, I bet we'll be able to call retentions and get a $100 service credit because activation through sprintportal.com is 250 credit as opposed to the 150 we'll get.

$300 for a 700p, I'll take it.
    I don't know if it makes any difference, but sprintportal.com is Palm.com's activation website. If you did not buy from Palm directly, I am not sure if you will get the discount from Sprint or not.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I went through Sprint customer service, and I got the SERO plan for 35.00.
    unlimited text
    unlimited internet
    7pm n/w
    1000 min
    but I paid 499.00 for the 700P.

Bleh. It would have been great to get it at the 299 or even the 399 price.
    I was paying 60/month, I guess in a year I'll make up the difference with the plan.
    If you go thru the Sprint/sero site for purchase $399 .... anyone know how quickly they ship?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    no, but thru sprint cs I got free shipping, 2nd day.
    Can someone Private Message me the SERO site and all that is needed to buy the phone...

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRadio
    Can someone Private Message me the SERO site and all that is needed to buy the phone...

Thanks!
    http://www.sprint.com/sero
    Ok ... nuther question. If I go to the SERO site (with a legit email address) and I purchase a 700p ($400) ... how is it paid for? Credit Card? Do the first month or two bills make NO sense whatsoever?

Oh .. and is there someplace to find out if SERO is in fact offered in your area? It's my understanding that it's not offered everywhere. Affiliate market areas maybe?
    When you go to the SERO site it asks for the employee email address, and your zipcode. If SERO is not available to you, it will let you know immediately. A new account is charged to any major credit card, and I think I saw a debit card option. I finally signed up for SERO now that I saw the 700P was on there. Worth the $150 fee to cancel my other number and get the 700 on my own plan.
    Shipping time on he new "toy"? The preverbial 2-3 days?
    Everything I read when signing up indicated that most orders are processed same business day, and I took the free 2 day FedEx. Hopefully I have it on Wednesday.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12