1.    #1  
    Well, extra might be a stretch.

Heres the breakdown

Ordered phone through telesales, called in later, said the order was denied, reordered for 499.99...

Called local stores right after reorder... they had several instock...

Canceled telesales order

Picked one up in store for 399.99 *they didnt have the sku, so they rang it up at the only price available to them*

So today, another 700p shows up at my door. Checked my creditcard statement, and they ended up going through with the order.... so i got charged 434.64 for my instore one, and 499.99 for this one. I could just return it, but id end up having to pay shipping or something, and a discounted phone would go to waste.

If anyones locked in contract and can't cut a price break, feel free to PM me about the phone... if I get any decent deals in the next 24 hours, ill just sell it away, if not, ill return it.

Hopefully this kinda post is allowed in this forum, if not, mods feel free to kill it.
    $499??? dam, that's even cheaper than my pluggedin $549 deal....
    PM'd you.

YoungTurk
    that's a great deal, you're too kind.
    Jimmie Geddes
  5.    #5  
    oh don't kid yourself... im in it for the profit I figure even if someone takes it for 550, thats a bit of cash in my pocket and a discount+tax free for someone else.... Ill leave the floor open for another day or so, then ill just return it
  6.    #6  
    just a bump for 1 more day
    You may want to make sure that they aren't going to be charging for YOU not activating it. They told me when I ordered mine that if I did not activate it on my account within so many days, there would be a $250 charge.
    You should give your extra 700p to LudusAdmin or Rick Whitt (or let them share it), so we can get fully functional LudusP and DA asap!
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Ebay it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    You should give your extra 700p to LudusAdmin or Rick Whitt (or let them share it), so we can get fully functional LudusP and DA asap!
    Or Shadowmite, so we can get a custom rom tool.