1.    #1  
    I installed Agendus 10 (fresh) onto my new Treo 700p. (Boy, am I glad to be done with the Blackberry..) Since then, the phone hard button brings up an agendus view, not the phone.

The Palm Prefs for Buttons are right.
    The Agendus button preferences are set to not take over the button, but say that the button is mapped to 'calendar'.

Any ideas before I hard reset and start over.

Thanks,
    Joe Esposito
    ----
    handspring Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Palm Lifedrive + Blackberry -> Palm Lifedrive + Treo 700P -> Blackberry Pearl -> Palm Pre
    Agendus has done this to our 700p's as well, you're not alone. The fix is ludusP.

Even if you remove agendus from your 700p the phone button will turn to calendar. There's only 2 ways to fix this
    1.hard reset
    2.install ludusp

Do #2

http://www.ludustech.com/ludusp/
    Jimmie Geddes
    NO NO NO, all you have to do is delete agendusbtn file no need to hard reset no need for thirs party software
    Treoing & Loving it
  4.    #4  
    Guess I'm out of luck for the weekend.. No Agendusbtn file and LudusP's site is down. Will check before heading out for the weekend in the AM.

Thanks for the ideas, guys.
    ----
    handspring Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Palm Lifedrive + Blackberry -> Palm Lifedrive + Treo 700P -> Blackberry Pearl -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by esposj
    Guess I'm out of luck for the weekend.. No Agendusbtn file and LudusP's site is down. Will check before heading out for the weekend in the AM.

Thanks for the ideas, guys.
    what do you mean no agendusbtn file its there look harder
    Treoing & Loving it
    Should actually be Agendus Btn 1 or 2 or 3 or 4. We are aware of this problem on the 700p. You might want to try the beta of v11. Working out the bugs on it now.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  7.    #7  
    I have my setup working now with ludus and the standard button preferences.

maybe the lack of agendusbtn* is what gave me trouble?
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by esposj
    I have my setup working now with ludus and the standard button preferences.

maybe the lack of agendusbtn* is what gave me trouble?
    Assuming you ran a clean install of Agendus as you mentioned then the Nutshell installer probably didn't recognize the 700p device and failed to install the Agendus Button portion. If you installed just the prc - then that would be the case. The Nutshell Installer should have seen that it was a Treo and prevented all but the inner two buttons from showing up in Agendus preferences. But then I don't have a 700p and the boys at Iambic do....and as stated v11 is in beta so all should work out before release as this problem was reported.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  9.    #9  
    I did do a clean install...problems at work, so not much time to play. i'll check back in a week or so when things die down
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    what do you mean no agendusbtn file its there look harder

weird thing is I deleted the agendus button file but it comes back! and doesnt solve the agendus button/phone problem - any ideas?

The file keeps re-appearing even though I delete it!
    Fred
    Cingular 680