1.    #1  
    I emaild motionapps and received the response below
    Thank you for your e-mail.

We are working on transferring our applications to the Treo 700p, and mSafe for it is under active development, but we are still not in the position to give ETA.

Currently, mSafe supports Treo 600/650 only.
    Treoing & Loving it
    I tried it using the old application I saved to my harddrive and had problems. I planned to reinstall the application using a new file but I guess that isn't going to work.

For now, I'll be extra careful since I would prefer not to pay for another security program.
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    I emaild motionapps and received the response below

We are working on transferring our applications to the Treo 700p, and mSafe for it is under active development, but we are still not in the position to give ETA.

So would you recommend msafe over another app that does the same thing?
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    I would because it does just that, other apps have that feature bundeled with other features I don't need.
    Treoing & Loving it
    i am looking to purchase msafe, any news on updates?
  6.    #6  
    not yet
    Treoing & Loving it
    what exactly is NOT working with msafe on the 700P??

--so far I've tested SD card unmount, and sms lock ...it works.

...I have not tried remote wiping yet however.
    OK UPDATE: looks like PRIOR to me buying the reg code, msafe would work..

---but stupid me, went out and registered this cool app, and now when inputting the reg code, it states "Thank you for registering" ...and THEN "Your trial period has ended!!"

SO NOW, I WASTED A $16.99 on a non working 700P...arrggggg just emailed them, see what they have to say.. (stupid me)
    trim81-

Did you read this thread prior to paying for mSafe?
  10.    #10  
    I am sure they will give a reg code for a version that is compatible with 70p
    Treoing & Loving it
    I emailed them a few weeks ago and they seemed to indicate that a fix is in the works and my code will work for the new app.
    Got my email response:

Hello XXXXXX,

Also, all updates are announced regularly in our newsletter; mInfo. If you wish, you can subscribe for the mInfo here: http://www.motionapps.com/newsletter.jsp

Normally we are not able to give refunds after a registration code has been issued and used. However, we understand your situation and we will provide you a refund, but as the purchase where with MobiHand, please request a refund through their support. We will then make sure that the refund is completed.

Best Regards,
    XXXXXXXX

MotionApps Customer Support
    www.MotionApps.com - Making Your Treo Tremendous

Latest from MotionApps:
    ========================
    mOcean - Innovative music experience on your Treo
    http://www.MotionApps.com/mocean

mVoiceMail for Windows Mobile 5 - Check your office voicemails on Treo 700w
    http://www.MotionApps.com/mvm