Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Just about had a heart attack regarding the earlier thread on the 700p not being approved, so I dropped an email to supra support. How could it be that difficult when the 650 and the 700 are running the same OS? Anyway, just got an email response from Supra support: "The Treo 700p should be approved fairly soon. We are awaiting a patch from Palm in order to make it compatible." Although I also asked about the w, they did not say anything... (I am happy with the p version, but understand the religious argument)
    The supra web site says the 700p is officially supported and there is also a link to the patch that you need to install. I haven't tried it yet but will tonight when I get home.
    I helped install the patch twice today via the hotsync. It wasn't difficult at all... probably took 1-2 minutes.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/rawir700p.html
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Went through the entire setup process... one small glich is that when you go to the Supra site to define you "Market Area", supra fires up a "wizard" to help you through the process. The first thing it asks for is which smart phone you have (showing you nice pictures), but the 700p is not listed. I just picked the 650 and proceeded on... everything works GREAT. Tested on lockboxes, etc... hey, we're off to the races! Have fun selling RE.
    Quote Originally Posted by BendigoBrew View Post
    Went through the entire setup process... one small glich is that when you go to the Supra site to define you "Market Area", supra fires up a "wizard" to help you through the process. The first thing it asks for is which smart phone you have (showing you nice pictures), but the 700p is not listed. I just picked the 650 and proceeded on... everything works GREAT. Tested on lockboxes, etc... hey, we're off to the races! Have fun selling RE.
    The engineers have not added the Treo 700p yet. Hopefully they will get it added once they resolve the lagging web server issues.
    700p with esync...

works like a dream...

download the new 700p patch.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12