1.    #1  
    The call log on my Treo 650 doesn't record incoming call data for calls I didn't answer. I think it used to before, but now it doesn't. Does anyone's Treo do this? Does anyone know how to make my Treo do this? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett1111
    The call log on my Treo 650 doesn't record incoming call data for calls I didn't answer. I think it used to before, but now it doesn't. Does anyone's Treo do this? Does anyone know how to make my Treo do this? Thanks!
    Unfortunately there are not any Call Log programs out there that would do a decent job on Call Logs such as showing the unanswered calls, Filtering calls by name or phone number and searching.
    Also having the option of not listing the "unidentified Callers" on the Call Log. I still don't understand what purpose listing the "No Caller ID" serves in the Call Log other than cluttering the screen.
    Brett1111

I get all the call data for missed calls on my Verizon 650. Check the field setting at the top of the phone screen while in the Call Log. My choices are All, Incoming, Missed, & Outgoing.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcs11
    Brett1111

I get all the call data for missed calls on my Verizon 650. Check the field setting at the top of the phone screen while in the Call Log. My choices are All, Incoming, Missed, & Outgoing.
    I believe what Brett was referring to was the calls that you manually reject other than the missed calls.