1.    #1  
    Hey I cant seem to find the post with the site to give palm my treo650 for money back. I just got a 700p from sprint and want to what i can get for a T650.
    Jimmie Geddes
  3.    #3  
    Arrgggg. you have to buy the phone from Palm to get the $180 back. that stinks.

Anyways thanks Jimmie.
    if your phone is in good condition, ebay will get you a better price. I sold mine in less than 24 hours with a "Buy It Now" price of $275. I now wish I would have charged higher.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    ill pay 200 for your treo 650
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the tip. My phone is in great shape. Was always in a case with a screen protector. only issue is the paint came off the down part of the middle navigator. its see thru now.
    Is that a major issue for selling ,

Did you sell yours with any assecories. I have a few cases and extra batterys and chargers.
    Yeah, that missing paint is gonna bring the price down if you go the eBay route. That's one reason why I keep asking Treo accessory manufacturers to release a thin silicon skin for just the keys on the front of the Treos.
    It depends on the buyer if it will be an issue or not. Mine looked like brand new as it was in a fully covered case (including keyboard). I included the chargers/cables that came with it, some low-end leather cases I got for free and the 1GB MMC I got from Palm with my 700p.

However, I am sure I could have gotten $275 without the extras. I will note that mine was GSM which fetches a higher price than CDMA normally.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I sold my Sprint 650 with a silicon skin case, a Sena combo, SD card, 2400mAh battery, Seidio reset hole battery cover, Insten 2-in-1 adapter, extra stylii and got $460 for it. Just depends on how good of a condition your 650 is in and make sure to add detailed pictures of the 650 itself in the auction.